• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • usaf_joe

newb..
    Jul 21, 2012
    AA County
    Pretty good short film. Doesn't come right out with their stance. But shows two emotionally charged views on the subject. Interesting look at an industry where wealth is high and quickly lost.
    I couldn't find it on the ESPN site, but found it on The Blaze.
    http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/03/24/why-do-so-many-nfl-players-own-guns/

Eh.. I noticed it wasn't even their A-Team doing the interviews. You would think with something like that, they would have Steve Levy talking about it on Outside the Lines.

EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010
    Stupid is as stupid does

He said the practice of “stunting” or showing off, can lead to particularly dangerous situations with firearms — “it’s a show-off — I have more than you so I’m gonna stunt.”

I guess he has a point there. If you're NOT responsible enough to treat a firearm with all due respect, you shouldn't have any around. This drives home the anti's point of view that no one should have firearms because no one can be trusted ... indoctrinated nannyism come home to roost.

Ohnoes ... :ohnoes:

Inigoes

Head'n for the hills
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 21, 2008
    SoMD / West PA
    I guess he has a point there. If you're NOT responsible enough to treat a firearm with all due respect, you shouldn't have any around. This drives home the anti's point of view that no one should have firearms because no one can be trusted ... indoctrinated nannyism come home to roost.

Ohnoes ... :ohnoes:

Darwinism will take care of that ;)

DC-W

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    ️‍
    WTF ESPN? Stick to football, college basketball, and poker please.
    I'm not going to watch this.

hdatontodo

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2012
    So. Central Balto Co
    ...This drives home the anti's point of view that no one should have firearms because no one can be trusted ...

I remember recently one woman saying that we're all human and can lose our tempers so firearms should not be available. She doesn't get that people can lose their tempers and remain verbal-only w/o losing all control.

onthefarm

Jan 15, 2011
    Eastern Shore
    So don't watch anything on ESPN. If you give them viewership, you are cutting your own throat.

I understand for sports fans, that is easier said than done....

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    loops12

Latest threads

Top Bottom