Jan 15, 2006
    AA county
    Im still working on making this look more evil.:gun7:

Still needs:

Grenade launcher.

Flash hider.

Drum magazine.

Bayonet.

...and the photo needs to be taken in the street rather than your living room since according to the GFWs, evil assault weapons are "freely available on the street".

spitzer

Mar 11, 2007
    St.Mary's County, MD
    My Christmas Present Came in Black

Attachments

• DSC05092-2.JPG
      DSC05092-2.JPG
      13.6 KB · Views: 282

Norton

NRA Endowment Member, Rifleman
    Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005
    got a new soft case and molle vest

I was thinking about some sort of vest type deal today. Doesn't do much good to have all of these fancy-assed firearms and no way to keep them fed.

Anyone know if anyone makes some sort of thing like that for us vertically endowed sort of folks.

slayr15

Avtomat Klashnikov Member
    hey norton cheaperthandirt was where i got mine they have lots of vests under 50.00 my chest rig has a hydration carrier and was only 29.97 can hardly tell the difrence between it and the blackhawk ones its very well built an really tough . us cav has vests too as well as black hawk but ctd was as cheaper as i have found and has real quality stuff 4 half the price. i am pleased with all the stuff i have gott from them orded it and it wes there in three days . as 4 stature im 6' 190 but the vest is fully adjustable and has 6 mag pockets and hidden pockets and is molle compatble.

Norton

NRA Endowment Member, Rifleman
    Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005
    im 6' 190 but the vest is fully adjustable and has 6 mag pockets and hidden pockets and is molle compa

We've not met have we? :innocent0 I was your size in 8th grade....:D

Is there still "room to give" in the adjustments after you you're set it up to fit you. I'd need a lot more room than you.....

mr phil

Ultimate Member
    Dec 9, 2007
    beach
    hey norton cheaperthandirt was where i got mine they have lots of vests under 50.00 my chest rig has a hydration carrier and was only 29.97 can hardly tell the difrence between it and the blackhawk ones its very well built an really tough . us cav has vests too as well as black hawk but ctd was as cheaper as i have found and has real quality stuff 4 half the price. i am pleased with all the stuff i have gott from them orded it and it wes there in three days . as 4 stature im 6' 190 but the vest is fully adjustable and has 6 mag pockets and hidden pockets and is molle compatble.

got the same rifle from Manchester about a year ago. I have not changed it yet. I keep debating on what optics to put on if any. You know red dot or a nice hunting scope. I have not used it for deer or any type of hunting yet, but manchester keeps telling me that people take some deer with them.
    I would like to bring it to the frost bite shoot.:party29:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    illlocs33

Latest threads

Top Bottom