• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • David N

Dec 7, 2011
    Hi all:

I am new to MD so forgive me if this is an old topic. I am very interested in acquiring an Excel Arms MP22 pistol, shooting the .22 WMR. I know that the gun had lots of problems early on, mostly in .177cal. (since deemed totally unsuitable in semi-auto pistols). The gun in 22WMR has been around for years and I can't imagine that they haven't worked the bugs out.

Does anyone know who sells them in MD, and if there is are any recent reviews or personal experience?

regards,

David N

CocoaBob

Dec 16, 2011
    Hi all:

I am new to MD so forgive me if this is an old topic. I am very interested in acquiring an Excel Arms MP22 pistol, shooting the .22 WMR. I know that the gun had lots of problems early on, mostly in .177cal. (since deemed totally unsuitable in semi-auto pistols). The gun in 22WMR has been around for years and I can't imagine that they haven't worked the bugs out.

Does anyone know who sells them in MD, and if there is are any recent reviews or personal experience?

regards,

David N
    Hey David,

I just ordered mine yesterday afternoon; directly from Excel Arms via credit card.
    I have a local Gun Shop that I deal with for recieving ordered guns. I called Excel Arms directly and ordered the MP-22. They will call your dealer and get their FFL information and ship to them. Once they have the information they ship. I'm sure your local Gun Shop will have a registration fee and possibly a handling fee. My "Gun Shop" is my local gun club store which does
    sn't charge any fee's.

Givem a call: (909) 627-2404 [Remember they are in California and are there from 8:00-5:00 Pacific Time Eastern+3]
    I delt with Kathy at extension 221, She was very informative and professional.

Just a note for you....They have none in stock currently, they switch between models for production runs, and were supposed to set up for MP-22 production as of today. They told me that I can expect to see mine shipped in 3-4 weeks. (Probably 4-6 because of the holidays in my opinion).

Good luck and Great shooting!

Bob sends.....

David N

Dec 7, 2011
    Bob:

Thanks for the information - I'll be very curious to see how yours shoots. Apparently they are not too popular here..

APGIllini

Jun 15, 2012
    Greetings all-- I just wanted to bump this thread and see if you had any impressions of the Excel Arms products. I'm interested in the MR-22 Accelerator Rifle, and I was just curious how you liked the pistols. Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JackW

Latest threads

Top Bottom