EXCLUSIVE | 11-year-old captured by cops 17 times for car thefts, burglaries. Here's why he's not facing charges

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • slsc98

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    May 24, 2012
    Escaped MD-stan to WNC Smokies
    Future Freddy Gray status hero (hope I’m wrong but … BLM/DNC, ”Hold our beers)

Oh yeah; and, Reason # 1,000,001 to GTFO of the Democrat-created, cess pool called, “Maryland”

Afrikeber

Ultimate Member
    Jan 14, 2013
    Urbana, Md.
    The problem is the juvenile courts and laws protecting children from criminal accountability. Perhaps putting the parents or guardians on probation for the first offense with accountability of all damages as a condition and criminal prosecution from 2nd offense forward. If parents or guardians get held accountable then things will change.

Sunrise

Ultimate Member
    Aug 18, 2020
    Capital Region
    Despite calls to hold a special session to address the escalating violent crime issue, several notable Maryland lawmakers refused to support that call, including Senate President Bill Ferguson and Gov. Wes Moore.

Of course.

Mondial

Colt .45
    Nov 29, 2018
    Columbia
    The problem is the juvenile courts and laws protecting children from criminal accountability. Perhaps putting the parents or guardians on probation for the first offense with accountability of all damages as a condition and criminal prosecution from 2nd offense forward. If parents or guardians get held accountable then things will change.
    Be responsible for your kids. What a novel idea!

Sunrise

Ultimate Member
    Aug 18, 2020
    Capital Region
    Yup. They have to turn the kids over to the family each time.

They can't interview them. They can't arrest them.

Absolutely maddening.

Bikebreath

R.I.P.
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 30, 2009
    in the bowels of Baltimore

Perhaps doing something, anything besides this utter nonsense. Yes, charge the parents! Yes, put the kid in juvenile detention. SOME-THING. Ugh!

Bikebreath

R.I.P.
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 30, 2009
    in the bowels of Baltimore
    It's still not bad enough to change how people vote.

You can steal their car and they'll still vote Democrat.
    I know. The Dems I come across in my neighborhood facebook page all hate Fox 45. They won't allow themselves to find the real news. Sheep? Maybe, but ostriches with their head in the sand, for sure!

Sunrise

Ultimate Member
    Aug 18, 2020
    Capital Region
    I know. The Dems I come across in my neighborhood facebook page all hate Fox 45. They won't allow themselves to find the real news. Sheep? Maybe, but ostriches with their head in the sand, for sure!
    Yup. I know many of the same. They just don't want to know.

Yuri was right:

So is Jordan:

"The idea that something should be consistent. You were talking about the necessity for consistency in ideology. It's like - I'm not hearing what you think. I'm hearing what - how you're able to represent the ideology you were taught and it's not that interesting because I don't know anything about you. I could replace you with someone else who thinks the same way and that means you're not here. That what it means. It's not pleasant. So you're not drawing - You're not integrating the specifics of your personal experience with what you've been taught to synthesize something that's genuine and surprising and engaging in a narrative sense as a consequence and that's the pathology of ideological possession. It's not good, and it's not good that I know where you stand on things once I know a few things. It's like, why have a conversation? I already know where you stand on things."

The sheep spend their whole lives fearing the wolf, only to be eaten by the shepherd.

Understanding this is understanding politics.

Sunrise

Ultimate Member
    Aug 18, 2020
    Capital Region
    Partisan blind faith…..it happens on both sides. A testament to a human flaw the politicians knowingly manipulate.
    I disagree. Being on the left requires you have contradictory principles that you don't reconcile.

I'll give you an example:

If you question this contradiction, you're out of the band..... bigot.

Sunrise

Ultimate Member
    Aug 18, 2020
    Capital Region
    If these young idiots receive no consequences for their actions, worse actions will surely follow as they grow older. Eventually, it will catch up and they will either wind up dead or in prison.

The compassion of the lawmakers...
    It's still not bad enough yet for any meaningful change in direction. Their political careers are more important than your safety or property.

If each crime victim/family in Baltimore pledged to never vote Democrat again, it would eventually change. But they don't.... So it doesn't.

AssMan

Meh...
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 27, 2011
    Somewhere on the James River, VA
    Surely the "mother" can be charged with something? In general, I don't think it's appropriate to charge a parent for the crimes of a child, but in a case like this, where there are repeat offenses, I think it's appropriate.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mikeymike88

Latest threads

Top Bottom