EXCLUSIVE | 11-year-old captured by cops 17 times for car thefts, burglaries. Here's why he's not facing charges

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ezracer

Certified Gun Nut
    Jul 27, 2012
    Behind enemy lines...

Tebonski

Jan 23, 2013
    Harford County
    This youth is a perfect example of 400 years of oppression, institutionalized racism and systemic inequity.

We all must endeavor to invest in American youth like the Marshall Plan after WW2 but trillions, not a few palty hundreds of billions.

Dave.B

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    May 15, 2011
    He was just taking the cars to have their windows cleaned by his associates off Fayette Street.

MaxVO2

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    It's still not bad enough to change how people vote.

You can steal their car and they'll still vote Democrat.

****Yep. And they will apologize to the thief sometimes for having had such a bad upbringing they had to resort to stealing cars, or burglary, robbery, etc..

I know people like this, and they feel guilty for being successful while so many are not. Not a one of them want to live around people that engage in such behavior so when things really get bad they just move away to somewhere better.

RFBfromDE

W&C MD, UT, PA
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 21, 2022
    The Land of Pleasant Living
    This youth is a perfect example of 400 years of oppression, institutionalized racism and systemic inequity.

We all must endeavor to invest in American youth like the Marshall Plan after WW2 but trillions, not a few palty hundreds of billions.
    :lol2:

The reason it failed is because we failed to subsidize enough failure!

MaxVO2

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    I have no problem with anyone shooting anyone if they are in fear for their life W&C or not and that includes bears.

****Ok fine, we can shoot most anyone and bears if we are in fear of our lives except Panda bears because they are so adorable!

I was at the zoo not long ago and no way those Pandas are gonna be carjacking you, or robbing you of anything other than mebbe Bamboo shoots if you happen to be eating them.

Lawmakers carve out exceptions all the time! There should be a Panda exception. Only way one of those things attack you is if you are wearing a Ghillie Suit made of bamboo shoots! :wave:

NExBiwC-913596361.jpg
    panda2.jpg
    panda1.jpg

Alan3413

Ultimate Member
    Mar 4, 2013

Waiting for my handout so I can collect several hundred million to blow on my kids

Brychan

Ultimate Member
    Apr 24, 2009
    Baltimore
    Thinking like a Democrat leftist loon here for a moment, how about after say your third car jacking, auto theft, to make what is surely a conflict in the childs psychology. The government gives you an automatic gender change, just to see if that will help.

Doctor_M

Certified Mad Scientist
    MDS Supporter
    ****Ok fine, we can shoot most anyone and bears if we are in fear of our lives except Panda bears because they are so adorable!

I was at the zoo not long ago and no way those Pandas are gonna be carjacking you, or robbing you of anything other than mebbe Bamboo shoots if you happen to be eating them.

Lawmakers carve out exceptions all the time! There should be a Panda exception. Only way one of those things attack you is if you are wearing a Ghillie Suit made of bamboo shoots! :wave:

View attachment 428401 View attachment 428400 View attachment 428399
    You are correct... I had to look it up, but there are no documented cases of a Giant Panda ever killing a human. There have been a few attacks, mostly from zoos in China where yahoos attempt to get close to nature by jumping into the enclosures. I too endorse the Panda carve out. And that is not institutional racism talking, since they are both white and black.

mpollan1

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 26, 2012
    Мэриленд

View attachment 428401 View attachment 428400 View attachment 428399
    Exception noted.

possumman

Ultimate Member
    Jan 13, 2011
    Pikesville Md
    Throw the 11 year old in a cell--not like he has a drivers license saying his age---get a hold of parents --but don't try to hard---they have to #1 prove they are his parent and #2 prove how old he is-might not be that easy for many of them--til then he sits in cell eating baloney sandwiches

possumman

Ultimate Member
    Jan 13, 2011
    Pikesville Md
    Throw the 11 year old in a cell--not like he has a drivers license saying his age---get a hold of parents --but don't try to hard---they have to #1 prove they are his parent and #2 prove how old he is-might not be that easy for many of them--til then he sits in cell eating baloney sandwiches
    2 sandwiches a day--Sunday gets PBJ.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mikeymike88

Latest threads

Top Bottom