• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • K Train

PARATROOPER
    Jul 25, 2008
    FREEEEEE AT LAST!!!
    I'll be picking the books up hopefully tomorrow evening or Friday during the day sometime.

The costs are $22 Each
    If you are unable to pick up i will ship for $6.00 per 2 shipped.

if you prefer paypal you can paypal me kyle @ kylemlee . com
    If you wish to pick up i will most likely be shooting at Hap Baker this Saturday

I'll mark your name in green once paid or picked up.

FOR THOSE NOT ON THE LIST
    i have at least 3 extras. first come first serve.

1.S1gnal (x2)(1 TEAM SHELL)
    2.Herr.Baer (2)(2 TEAM SHELL)
    3.IDriveB5 (1)
    4.E.Shell (x2) (2 TEAM SHELL)
    5.3rdRcn(x3)(1 TEAM SHELL)
    6.Drmsparks(x2)
    7.Kevp(x2)
    8.MDCXD (x2) (2 TEAM SHELL)
    9.Bootknife (1)
    10.bulletbill (1) (custom cover)
    11. Prospector (2)
    12. Belineberry(1)
    13. Todd V (1)

Last edited:

K Train

PARATROOPER
    Jul 25, 2008
    FREEEEEE AT LAST!!!

DZ

Ultimate Member
    Oct 9, 2005
    Mount Airy, MD
    K- confirming my request for 1

Are you going to keep all the data/set up together in case more are wanted down the road?

K Train

PARATROOPER
    Jul 25, 2008
    FREEEEEE AT LAST!!!
    K- confirming my request for 1

Are you going to keep all the data/set up together in case more are wanted down the road?

Yes, i will keep everything set up w/ a working copy.

Side Note:

If anyone wants a book made for HighPower (200,300,600) If you can get me the PDFs of the data pages i can have them printed as well (same cost for same number of pages). the copy price stays the same but the binding cost 'could' possibly drop depending on how many are ordered for the final quantity.

3rdRcn

RIP
    Industry Partner
    Sep 9, 2007
    Harford County
    What would you guys think if we put mdshooters across the top above team shell?

If one was inclined they could do one with the mdshooters and high power team on it for the folks shooting those this year.

K Train

PARATROOPER
    Jul 25, 2008
    FREEEEEE AT LAST!!!
    What would you guys think if we put mdshooters across the top above team shell?

If one was inclined they could do one with the mdshooters and high power team on it for the folks shooting those this year.

Terry, just get me whatever you want to put on it and i'll put it there. As long as whoever owns the rights to mdshooters logo or whatever doesnt have a problem w/ it being there.

Still haven't received any highpower data book pages yet.

MDCXD

Nov 27, 2008
    Mt. Airy
    Hey, Kyle
    I want to order 2 books, with Team Shell on them. I tried your web site it is under construction. I'm a carpenter and have a big hammer if you need help with that construction. If you send me a PM with your address I can mail you a check or you could tell how to work that paypal.

herr.baer

Maryland Escapee
    Dec 27, 2007
    Tennessee
    What are you looking for? I have a bunch of pdfs with hide sketch sheets and cold bore logs, and a bunch of stuff i havent really looked at

This is what one of the other data books listed - 14 pages of formulas, conversion tables, and charts on range estimation, wind, moving targets, and angle fire. But I understand that Kyle is trying to keep in simple and low on cost. :thumbsup:

DZ

Ultimate Member
    Oct 9, 2005
    Mount Airy, MD
    This is what one of the other data books listed - 14 pages of formulas, conversion tables, and charts on range estimation, wind, moving targets, and angle fire. But I understand that Kyle is trying to keep in simple and low on cost. :thumbsup:

I dont have any pages for that, but those would be great and Im sure a lot of people would appreciate those since a lot of us do more than just F Class. I would understand if he didnt want to complicate things.

K Train

PARATROOPER
    Jul 25, 2008
    FREEEEEE AT LAST!!!
    i would rather not put them in the book bc is it for F Class and everyone has their own dope and different people shoot different set ups. most stuff out there in PDF is for 308 using 168/175gr ammo. I know that my data varies trip to trip. i've used some of the info from the log books and the stuff i can find online was a lot closer to what it really was.

as far as range estimation, its an F Class book... known distances, known sizes, etc...

if there are interests in making more books w/ generic targets, ie movers, unknown size/range, cold bore shot, torso targets, head shots, etc..... then you will need to provide the PDFs and exactly what you want in it and i can have it done at the same time, but again i would rather leave them out of the F Class book.

Drmsparks

Old School Rifleman
    Jun 26, 2007
    PG county
    What size are these? They look 8 by 5 ish?

The reason I ask is I was looking through our office supply catalog and they make 5x8 heavy duty vinyl sheet protectors. If we put 2 or 3 of these in each book you could insert your own ballistics data....

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Lloyd_Hansen

Latest threads

Top Bottom