• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

K Train

PARATROOPER
    Jul 25, 2008
    FREEEEEE AT LAST!!!
    EDIT To add new info on Rite in Rain Paper on Top.

Alright, just got back from staples w/ 4 copies. They turned out fairly well i think. i'll upload some pictures as soon as my crackberry stops acting up. they turned out being approx 15.50 each.

Costs are as follows w/ Rite in the Rain Paper

Rite in rain paper $6 per book (can get 5 complete books out of each pack)
    Copy "Double Sided" (48 of each yardage) $5 per book
    Binding Assembly $4.25 Each
    Spiral Top Binder $2.50 Each
    Cutting: $2.00 Each
    Binding Covers $1 Each
    20.75 subtotal + 6% tax (gonna try to get it knocked off as tax exempt for military project)

Total price w/ write in rain paper is approx $22 per book (depends on how many packs of write in rain paper are bought vs how many books people want, what is shown is optimum price) Again, these will have 48 total targets for each yardage, not the 24 as previously mentioned.

if someone wants to create a custom cover (black and white) or anyone wants a specific one off cover for their own just shoot it to me in email (shoot me PM for it) If enough interest we can get some made in bulk (possibly a bit cheaper) and we can start a new thread to keep up w/ it.

BELOW IS MY ORIGINAL POST....
    i don't know if anyone here has a book just for F Class stuff, but besides the pdfs that E.Shell has sent me i have been able to find nothing on F Class data books only, they always contain 100 other pages of mumbo jumbo in there that i don't care to know about or about generic ammo, and are expensive.

i overheard someone (SteveInMD possibly??) mention they had one made, so i went to staples today and am getting a couple made based on the PDFs that E.Shell had.

if anyone is interested they are just contain the following
    the seperate sections are color coded to make opening it to the right section easier. i believe the colors are as follows, but could be subject to change.
    20 pages 800yds (blue pages)
    20 pages 900yds (yellow pages)
    20 pages 1000yds (green pages)
    6 cumulative round count log.

total of 66 Pages (single sided pages, sorry no double sides:o), w/ plastic cover, spiral bound on top to fit in log book cover easier, heavy weight paper (not write in rain). just a generic Mil Dot cover w/ F CLASS DATA BOOK, 800/900/1000 YDS on the cover.

if anyone is interested they are going to run around $14 each and should last 20 matches. i should get the test ones back from Staples tomorrow or Saturday at latest.

Last edited:

S1gnal

Stereotype breaker
    May 2, 2008
    Central Maryland
    Let me know when you get the first one back. I'm definitely interested

A while ago I found some PDF's for f class online and printed them out and used a day planner binder from Walmart..lol.
    It's working but it's a pain in the @$$ to resize them on the PC and then cut them just right to fit the book and they never come out just right.

K Train

PARATROOPER
    Jul 25, 2008
    FREEEEEE AT LAST!!!
    Let me know when you get the first one back. I'm definitely interested

A while ago I found some PDF's for f class online and printed them out and used a day planner binder from Walmart..lol.
    It's working but it's a pain in the @$$ to resize them on the PC and then cut them just right to fit the book and they never come out just right.

i did the same thing, but all the log books i've seen are spiraled to the left. these are going to spiraled on the top. The only ones i've seen on top are the 6 hole punch kind. They aren't that much and considering there are only 12 F Class shoots a year, maybe i should make it 24 of each....

hopefully they will be ready tomorrow afternoon/evening. i'll take some pictures and post up.

K Train

PARATROOPER
    Jul 25, 2008
    FREEEEEE AT LAST!!!
    i'm sure bumping the pages up to 24 wouldn't be too much more.

also if interested i was checking out ordering some write in the rain paper they could print them on.......... any interest??

K Train

PARATROOPER
    Jul 25, 2008
    FREEEEEE AT LAST!!!
    Alright, just got back from staples w/ 4 copies. They turned out fairly well i think. i'll upload some pictures as soon as my crackberry stops acting up. they turned out being approx 15.50 each.

Costs are as follows w/ Rite in the Rain Paper

Rite in rain paper $6 per book (can get 5 complete books out of each pack)
    Copy "Double Sided" (48 of each yardage) $5 per book
    Binding Assembly $4.25 Each
    Spiral Top Binder $2.50 Each
    Cutting: $2.00 Each
    Binding Covers $1 Each
    20.75 subtotal + 6% tax (gonna try to get it knocked off as tax exempt for military project)

Total price w/ write in rain paper is approx $22 per book (depends on how many packs of write in rain paper are bought vs how many books people want, what is shown is optimum price) Again, these will have 48 total targets for each yardage, not the 24 as previously mentioned.

if you want the pdfs, shoot me your email and i'll send em from work.

if someone wants to create a custom cover (black and white) or anyone wants a specific one off cover for their own just shoot it to me in email (shoot me PM for it) If enough interest we can get some made in bulk (possibly a bit cheaper) and we can start a new thread to keep up w/ it.

Attachments

• IMG00005.jpg
      IMG00005.jpg
      60.1 KB · Views: 535
    • IMG00006.jpg
      IMG00006.jpg
      59.3 KB · Views: 293
    • IMG00008.jpg
      IMG00008.jpg
      69.3 KB · Views: 542
    • IMG00028.jpg
      IMG00028.jpg
      55.9 KB · Views: 484
    • IMG00029.jpg
      IMG00029.jpg
      51.5 KB · Views: 514

K Train

PARATROOPER
    Jul 25, 2008
    FREEEEEE AT LAST!!!
    You can put the Team Shell logo on the front. :party29:

Does the carry case come with it?

If you want maryland shooters logo, team shell logo, Herr.Baer Shooting, I <3 Shooting, or any other logo in black & white it can be done at no extra cost as long as they are ordered in groups of 2 otherwise it will cost 1 page more to copy, so another $.09

The carry case is a Triad Data/Log Book Cover, and no that does not come w/ the log book.

S1gnal

Stereotype breaker
    May 2, 2008
    Central Maryland
    I'll take two RITR ( One Maryland shooters logo and Team Shell logo:D)
    These are waaaayyyyy better than my home made book.
    Good Job Kyle. :thumbsup:

How soon can you get them?

K Train

PARATROOPER
    Jul 25, 2008
    FREEEEEE AT LAST!!!
    I'll take a RIR one as well. Don't care what cover. :thumbsup:

Do you need a special pen for RIR?

Roger that,

i know they make a pen, and i have washed pants w/ a notebook in them before and the notebook came out clean as a whistle and anything that was written in water soluble ink came right off the paper, however i had a bunch of stuff written in sharpie that was not effected. i think a very fine tip sharpie would be perfect vs spending money on a RITR pen.

E.Shell

Ultimate Member
    Feb 5, 2007
    Mid-Merlind
    LMAO, you guys are a hoot. :lol:

I'll take two, RITR and "Team Shell", of course. :rockon::rockon:

I use a Sharpie and pencil in my RITR data books and both work fine and stay put.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    loops12

Latest threads

Top Bottom