• Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Isn't the legal amount of plants that can be grown is two?
    2 for recreational growers 4 for medicinal growers. And it's too cold to grow outdoors. (unless the shed was heated) A friend of mine actually lives right down the street from where this happened and knows the shooter. He posted pictures of the aftermath on social media (no shootings pics, sorry) I am afraid the homeowner is probably going to jail since it's fairly obvious that he didn't need to go out to see what was going on he could have simply called the police.

Boondock Saint

Ultimate Member
    Dec 11, 2008
    White Marsh
    2 for recreational growers 4 for medicinal growers. And it's too cold to grow outdoors. (unless the shed was heated) A friend of mine actually lives right down the street from where this happened and knows the shooter. He posted pictures of the aftermath on social media (no shootings pics, sorry) I am afraid the homeowner is probably going to jail since it's fairly obvious that he didn't need to go out to see what was going on he could have simply called the police.

No charges filed.

OP and D since MCMLXXV!

I can be an @$$HoLe! But i’m not a DoUcHeBaG!
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 27, 2019
    Harford County
    In the words of Dave Chappelle… they got peppered real good! So much so that one will end up like Thor in his movie - Ragnarok. The other will go through life like Tony Stark - Iron Man Part 1. Too bad none of them won the room temperature challenge. Also in the words of an LEO I saw on tv… “Evil can’t be dead enough!” 00 Buck next time. Not Bird shot.

6-Pack

NRA Life Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 17, 2013
    Carroll Co.

I’ll inspect whatever the hell I want to on my own property whenever I want to.

gtodave

MDS Supporter
    Aug 14, 2007
    Mt Airy
    OIP.umC0dcctoNLHGco0BNQlAAAAAA

Feb 28, 2013
    I'm proud to be from a place where a homeowner might be found in/near his shed before 4:30 in the morning, putting lead into those who would take that which is his.

I'm also proud to have all of my teeth, wisdom teeth nothwithstanding.
    Got all mine including the wisdom teeth, save the impacted one I had to get cut out

Feb 28, 2013
    Yet someone else who thinks they're better than me, simply because they have more teef than me. :)
    Nah, not quite

Apparently pulling folks’ wisdom teefuses is a matter of routine for some people since the misses was baffled that I still got mine, and I like to defy expectations

So yeah much like that circumcision thing the world wont come to a end if you leave shit alone

Boondock Saint

Ultimate Member
    Dec 11, 2008
    White Marsh
    Nah, not quite

Apparently pulling folks’ wisdom teefuses is a matter of routine for some people since the misses was baffled that I still got mine, and I like to defy expectations

So yeah much like that circumcision thing the world wont come to a end if you leave shit alone

All four of mine were on the express lane to impaction, so they got yanked before they became legitimately problematic. A small mouth/jaw, it would seem.

rbird7282

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 6, 2012
    Columbia

There is no law against venturing out in your own property to see what’s going on

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MaxVO2

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Yet someone else who thinks they're better than me, simply because they have more teef than me. :)

****Yea, this bugs me as well. Several people I know are all high and mighty because they have all their front toofuses, and they aren’t even crooked or broke. Everyone laughs at them on Halloween cuz they can’t do a real jack o lantern look Like the rest of us..

They look weird without any big gaps in their moufuses too..

Dummies.. having fewer teef makes flossing easier!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mikeymike88

Latest threads

Top Bottom