• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

OnTarget

Ultimate Member
    Mar 29, 2009
    WV
    We've looked into organizing an event more central to the majority of the state, but so far we haven't been able to resolve some of the logistics issues associated with an event this big.

Hopefully next summer we can pull it off so you fellas out west can join in on the fun.

Thanks, Spot, I'm sure that you have everybody's interest at heart. It's always tough to please everyone, no matter what one does.

Novus, thanks for your remark.

boatbod

Ultimate Member
    Nov 30, 2007
    Talbot Co
    I have two steel plates-compliments of Jeepdriver. Picked them up this morning.
    Nothing to hang them with, planning on propping up on berm.

Be sure to keep them upright. If they are angled upwards they might cause ricochets in undesirable directions.

h2u

Village Idiot
    Jul 8, 2007
    South County
    Be sure to keep them upright. If they are angled upwards they might cause ricochets in undesirable directions.

I will leave that to the steel shooters. I'm merely the "delivery guy". I won't be shooting at them anyway, as don't know if I own anything that will even shoot 300yds..........

boricuamaximus

Ultimate Member
    Dec 27, 2008
    Can I please get removed from the event. Long story short. Women are great. As always she tells me last minute (after I told her for the past month) that she has to attend some BS change of command ceremony that day.

So I need to run her up to Shitamore watch the kids while she's doing some crap pall-bearer shit for some ******* CDR.

Slimjim

Ultimate Member
    Mar 6, 2007
    I will leave that to the steel shooters. I'm merely the "delivery guy". I won't be shooting at them anyway, as don't know if I own anything that will even shoot 300yds..........

Ill let ya take a shot at them with my rifle.

h2u

Village Idiot
    Jul 8, 2007
    South County
    How thick? :D

Jeep threw the plates in the bed of my pick up and I never paid attention to them (we were the suspicious ones in the corner of the Quarterfield Rd Wal-Mart parking lot this morning :ninja:). I do know they came off the frame of 1950's snowplow. They were pretty thick. I'm out of state presently and cant check just yet.......

Ill let ya take a shot at them with my rifle.

Very cool. Thanks!

Matlack

Scribe
    Dec 15, 2008

You can shoot 223 & 22RF out to 300 yards.

DD214

Founder
    Apr 26, 2005
    St Mary's County
    For those that don't view the homepage, give these guys MOAR business:

sponsors.jpg

2SAM22

Moderator Emeritus
    Apr 4, 2007
    I'm about 90% sure I'll be able to attend. Its been a while since I made it to one so I'm looking forward to it.

novus collectus

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    May 1, 2005
    Bowie
    Where in Bowie?

I'm coming around the beltway and heading out Rte 50. I pass by Bowie Town Center.

I promise not to discuss Instant Background checks... :D

Oh, and I may not stay too late. I'll probably leave by 3:30 at the latest...

Jamie

I actually live between the Town Center and rt. 50. :thumbsup:

Leaving at 3:30 is ok. I want to be there for the raffle at the least and that would be late enough for enough shooting.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    lsmitty67

Latest threads

Top Bottom