• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • houserocker

Guero Loco
    Jan 14, 2008
    Laurel, DE
    Since there seem to be about 100 Mosin rifles and carbines of various types and years being brought to the Shoot, I propose that we begin one of the rounds of firing by lining up as many M-G gunners as we can and dump 5 downrange as fast as we can. I you have more than one Mosin, arm your Comrade! I thinks this would create a real nice "Eastern Front" feeling, as well as reinforcing the cohesiveness of the collective. Other bolt action Milsurps can join in as well..............................seriously, what do ya'll think? I don't think it would be too hard to pull off, and think of the muzzle flashes and smoke. Damn that night shoot, it warped my mind!

houserocker

Guero Loco
    Jan 14, 2008
    Laurel, DE
    For those of you who don't have a Mosin Nagant rifle, remember: Strong is the man who can buy only one! Those of you who find yourselves Mosin-less, and wish to participate in the Barrage, line up. I'm sure there are a few Comrades willing to bring an extra or three for you to use during this impressive demonstration of the power of the State (of Maryland, of course). I'll have one extra with me-I'll be the big white guy in a black T-shirt.

BeltBuckle

Ultimate Member
    Feb 14, 2008
    MoCo, MD
    damn, sounds like a blast! (sorry...).

Sorry I will be overseas and unable to make it. I hope somebody shoots a movie...

dink74

BANNED!!!
    Jun 15, 2009
    where and when, I am sort of new here and have 2 very nice Mosins I could bring out to play.

Dink

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    lsmitty67

Latest threads

Top Bottom