• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DD214

Founder
    Apr 26, 2005
    St Mary's County
    Does anyone coming to the shoot have a large (6' or so) folding table that they would be willing to bring? My task this week was to find one, and I failed miserably. Actually I did find some at a couple of the office supply stores, but they were unbelievably $$$. The reasonably priced ones had to be ordered and I'm out of time. It sucks living so far from civilization. Anyway, if someone could man-up and be a team player it would be greatly appreciated. :)

DD214

Founder
    Apr 26, 2005
    St Mary's County
    I have one, but no way to transport. I'm bringing the subby and the kid is driving my truck and the bed is full of mud.

Let me know and I can try to tie it up on the roof rack.

Nah, don't jump through hoops to get it there. Worst case I can probably find one on the way to the hotel tomorrow. Thanks though. I'm looking for someone who can just throw it in the bed of the truck and roll out without much effort.

krucam

Ultimate Member
    Nah, don't jump through hoops to get it there. Worst case I can probably find one on the way to the hotel tomorrow. Thanks though. I'm looking for someone who can just throw it in the bed of the truck and roll out without much effort.

DD,

I'm leaving Sat as well (staying in a hotel in Salisbury). I've got an SUV and "if" I took it I'd tie to my roof rack and leave it up there Sat night while at the hotel (along with lots of other 'goodies' in the truck) and would bring in Sun morning....I'll be coming from Lex Pk and up Hwy 4 around 11am tomorrow morning.

Mark C.

DD214

Founder
    Apr 26, 2005
    St Mary's County
    Thanks guys, let me find out exactly what will do.

Norton, this was your request. How big of a table do you actually need? Would one of snavematt's 4-5' tables do?

DD214

Founder
    Apr 26, 2005
    St Mary's County
    DD,

I'm leaving Sat as well (staying in a hotel in Salisbury). I've got an SUV and "if" I took it I'd tie to my roof rack and leave it up there Sat night while at the hotel (along with lots of other 'goodies' in the truck) and would bring in Sun morning....I'll be coming from Lex Pk and up Hwy 4 around 11am tomorrow morning.

Mark C.

If you are leaving Saturday then you'd most likely be driving in the rain, and leaving it out overnight might not be a good idea either. Thanks for the offer though!

Norton

NRA Endowment Member, Rifleman
    Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005
    Thanks guys, let me find out exactly what will do.

Norton, this was your request. How big of a table do you actually need? Would one of snavematt's 4-5' tables do?

Sure!

Norton

Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005
    Two >would< be best, but I don't want to cause too much inconvenience to anyone.

kagemusha1

Aug 19, 2008
    joppatowne md
    dont know if it is tolate but office depot in golden ring had them marked down from 59.00
    to 15.00 for six footers dont know if the same can be had in your area DD

Norton

Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005
    Matt, not sure what you're driving down, but if needed, I could easily fit both tables in my Durango (I also have a table that measures 1.5'x4')

Damn, that would be perfect. We basically just need enough room to line up 15 paint cans side by side. That comes out to around 7.5 feet. Between your table and Matt's we'd be in like Flynn.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Ramseye

Latest threads

Top Bottom