• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Baccusboy

Teecha, teecha
    Oct 10, 2010
    Seoul
    I'd buy that in a heartbeat. That ammo is extremely underrated, simply because HST is so awesome. All of the Hydra Shok pretty much does well in tests that I see these days. Use it as both your carry ammo and your range ammo for that price.

RepublicanJD

Jul 16, 2014
    AA County
    I'd buy that in a heartbeat. That ammo is extremely underrated, simply because HST is so awesome. All of the Hydra Shok pretty much does well in tests that I see these days. Use it as both your carry ammo and your range ammo for that price.

Range ammo? I can get FMJ at $10 for 50 rounds for Blazer Brass. Why would I shoot something so expensive at the range?

pilotguy299

Ultimate Member
    Sep 26, 2010
    FredNeck County, MD
    Hydrashock is good, but that is $0.65 per round when you buy a case of 500. Instead I would buy the 115gr speer gold dot in the 1,000 round case at a price of $0.54 per round.

If you really want the 124gr instead, I would wait until they have the 124gr gold dot back in stock, which is also $0.54 per round for a case of 1,000.

Same thing with the .40, and I'd buy the 165gr gold dot when it was back in stock.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Ramseye

Latest threads

Top Bottom