• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

A1Uni

Ultimate Member
    Aug 28, 2012
    In the next four to six months we may have a deal that would bring in 25 Beretta PX4 Storm .40 caliber pistols. (Lots of variables at this point)

They are police turn-ins that are about 4 years old; they are switching to the M&P and figured since they are buying the new guns from us, they might as well dispose of the old ones with us as well.

The pistols would include 3 mags and would sell for around $225.00 to $250.00~ish

I have not seen the guns, and I am not sure the deal will even get done, though it looks good.

I guess I'm on a fishing expedition to see who may be biting before I toss any bait (money) into the water.

Is there any interest here in such a deal?

ADR

Ultimate Member
    Aug 17, 2011
    I'm not personally a fan of that pistol but for the price I might consider one.

A1Uni

Ultimate Member
    Aug 28, 2012
    I'm not personally a fan of that pistol but for the price I might consider one.

I was a Beretta hater for years, I prefer Glock, but when my agency was considering switching from the 96 to the PX4 Storm they sent me out as a tester because I hated Beretta.

I have to say, to my surprise, I liked the Storm. We have carried them for about 3 years now with no issues at all. Officer qualification scores went up notably once we made the changeover, so they can't be all bad. :gun2:

A1Uni

Ultimate Member
    Aug 28, 2012
    You know, a lot of folks will knock police turn-ins, but aside from handle dings and holster burn, police guns are among the best cared for in the world. As long as they aren't that old, they usually aren't shot out either.

At any rate, if and when the deal gets done, I will post details specs, photos etc.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    incase

Latest threads

Top Bottom