• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CrazySanMan

2013'er
    Mar 4, 2013
    Colorful Colorado
    Can someone recommend a good FFL to me? I'm about to purchase an AR-15 lower over the internet and need a trustworthy FFL to have it shipped to. I live in Parkville, but don't want to use Christian Soldier based on past bad experiences I've had there. THanks!

Brad

Mar 20, 2013
    Glen Arm
    I totally agree with not wanting to use Christian soldier but I wont get into that. The easiest I have found is Barts sports world in pasadena. Its a little drive from parkville but inexpensive and very easy to deal with. You just buy your gun online and filll out Barts transfer request online and they will call the gunshop the next day and coordinate everything. They only charge 50$.

foxtrapper

Ultimate Member
    Sep 11, 2007
    Havre de Grace
    How far is Gun Connection from Parkville? They are a MDS industry partner and I know they do transfers, but don't know what they charge these days.

virtus

Ultimate Member
    Aug 11, 2010
    If you are wiling to head a little north of Bel Air, look up Cooter's Classic Firearms. He's a hell of a nice guy and I don't think anyone can touch his prices.

Gryphon

inveniam viam aut faciam
    Patriot Picket
    Mar 8, 2013
    The Gun Shop but do it quick and you will still likely have to wait close to Oct. 1 (because they are clearing back log first) or Baltimore's Best Pawn in Finksburg - its worth the drive but call and clear it with them first.

ibanez320dx

New guy.
    Jun 2, 2013
    Rosedale
    I'm having my first one transfered through Cooters. So far so good. My buddy only uses him and has never had an issue. Plus hes doing 8 day.

CrazySanMan

2013'er
    Mar 4, 2013
    Colorful Colorado
    Thanks everyone. I think I'll try Cooters first, because I work at APG. I can stop in after work one day.

The trouble I'm having now is that most of the big sites are telling me they can't ship AR-15 lowers to MD, we've been cut off already. I might have to drive to some gun shops in PA or VA and find one in stock that will transfer it to MD for me.

xl883

Aug 18, 2013
    Baltimore, MD
    A and D gun and pawn in glen burnie. I'm ordering an ak 74 and ar 15 lower next week, and using them for FFL. The guys are knowledgable and real friendly. I trust them wih my transfers

madchestermonkey

Pond straddler
    Oct 10, 2012
    Lowcountry SC
    Thanks everyone. I think I'll try Cooters first, because I work at APG. I can stop in after work one day.

The trouble I'm having now is that most of the big sites are telling me they can't ship AR-15 lowers to MD, we've been cut off already. I might have to drive to some gun shops in PA or VA and find one in stock that will transfer it to MD for me.

Check with Joebobs, he is well up on our impending law change and an IP

2AHokie

Dec 27, 2012
    District - 9A

Engage Armament in Rockville might have some. Their August batch just arrived and I'm not sure if they were all pre-ordered/sold ahead of time or not.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Nelsonbencasey

Latest threads

Top Bottom