• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Browning Fan

Feb 21, 2024
    Baltimore
    LOLs good one!
    Been awhile since I met any "nefariously selfish posting maneuver enablers"
    ah crap... think I mixed metafors...
    Welp, There you go again trying to increase your post count; for what purpose or to what end, I am not quite sure but the whole thing HAS to be nefarious, I can just tell!! I have a black belt in sensing just such things.
    Lot goin’ on with that cat and what he has shown, that’s just the top of the iceberg. That boy has alot more goin’ on below the waterline.

And and.. That whole code Shine Box malarkey… If that’s code for hazing, Please! I be been a diesel and hydraulic tech for 39 years. We set the gold standard as far as hazing goes. Long shoremen bow down out of respect for the internationally known world class skill levels that I and my brethren posses when it comes to hazing soo….

Browning Fan

Feb 21, 2024
    Baltimore
    Blowing a gasket is better than blowing a hydraulic line. That can get really messy.
    How is your post count coming along. :sarcasm: :sarcasm: :sarcasm:
    Well, That is well…., quite difficult to answer at this point in time as I find that whole post count and respondent’s resulting meltdown, an enigma wrapped in a riddle to me. I ponder it and shoe shine box boy jumps in. It’s akin trying to psycho analyze and you have an ankle biter yappin’ and nipping at your ankle. I do know that the number is higher than when I got to this joint and less than the number of blown hydro hoses, I have seen.
    I have an inkling that when you hit some magic number, you receive a Maryland Shooters Forum bumper sticker. If that is in fact the case and I hit the number, I want them to send my bumper sticker to that dude along with a note that says, Gift from Likes Brownings and all of your enabling buddy’s at MSF, get well soon buddy”.
    At least he can keep the bumper sticker next to him so if that bulging throbbing vein on his forehead develops an aneurism and blows out after getting upset about a post on a forum, he can just slap that bumper sticker on his forehead.

Well, That is well…., quite difficult to answer at this point in time as I find that whole post count and respondent’s resulting meltdown, an enigma wrapped in a riddle to me. I ponder it and shoe shine box boy jumps in. It’s akin trying to psycho analyze and you have an ankle biter yappin’ and nipping at your ankle. I do know that the number is higher than when I got to this joint and less than the number of blown hydro hoses, I have seen.
    I have an inkling that when you hit some magic number, you receive a Maryland Shooters Forum bumper sticker. If that is in fact the case and I hit the number, I want them to send my bumper sticker to that dude along with a note that says, Gift from Likes Brownings and all of your enabling buddy’s at MSF, get well soon buddy”.
    At least he can keep the bumper sticker next to him so if that bulging throbbing vein on his forehead develops an aneurism and blows out after getting upset about a post on a forum, he can just slap that bumper sticker on his forehead.
    I have an electro pencil that I use to put a notch on my Auto-5 every time my post count goes up by five. My Buckmark gets a new notch for every 22 posts. My 1919 has to wait until I hit 19,190 posts before it gets another electro pencil notch.

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    I have an electro pencil that I use to put a notch on my Auto-5 every time my post count goes up by five. My Buckmark gets a new notch for every 22 posts. My 1919 has to wait until I hit 19,190 posts before it gets another electro pencil notch.

I don't think your .250- 3000 will ever get a notch .

Browning Fan

Feb 21, 2024
    Baltimore
    Nice! That’s old school, right there!! I respect that.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mikeymike88

Latest threads

Top Bottom