• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Russ D

Ultimate Member
    Nov 10, 2008
    Sykesville
    Well I was going to wait for the Magpul to drop but after installing and handling the Titan stock I see no reason to wait. This stock is the answer plain and simple. Rifle specs, GM 16" fluted stainless barrel, Victor Titan stock, worked 2# single stage trigger, Kidd CH handle and mag release, Bushnell AR 4-18x scope with side focus down to 15', Burris XTR rings, Midwest Industries scope base, polished bolt, kidd buffer, Harris bipod with podlock.

Speed3

Ultimate Member
    Aug 19, 2011
    MD
    Looks sweet, I really like that stock. Wanting on a range report and pics of tiny groups

BradMacc82

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Aug 17, 2011
    Nice.

That was my first choice in stock when I was doing my appleseed build, but they were out of stock until December - so I had to go with plan b.

Russ D

Ultimate Member
    Nov 10, 2008
    Sykesville
    The lone round is aimed off target as its the first round ever fired from the barrel. The two groups are both 5 shot groups at 25 yrds and the 2-6 and 7-11 rounds ever fired out of the gun. Ammo is cheap Winchester High Velocity
    This target is from 50 yards and is a mix of Wolfe Target and Eley Master M. Eley the top two and Wolfe the bottom two.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    loops12

Latest threads

Top Bottom