• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • vfr750f

Feb 2, 2008
    I've always regretted selling my Delta Elite Gold Cup in 10mm. I had cases and bullets left over, not to mention dies. I didn't want a Glock, nor another 1911 platform, so I decided to go with the CZ75 platform as imported by EAA. I picked it up last Tuesday - nice looking pistol. Feels great in the hand, flared mag well, adjustable sights, drilled and tapped if you want to mount a scope. I like the reverse rails and the full length dust cover.
    DSC05276.jpg

DSC05284.jpg

DSC05283.jpg

I stripped it down, cleaned it up and lubed it in preparation for my range session today. I loaded some 155 grain bullets over Winchester 231 in new Starline cases with CCI primers, and another load of 180 grain bullets in old Winchester cases with Tula primers. I used light starting loads for each load. The pistol functioned perfectly - no functioning problems at all (other than 1 dud Tula primer). I made some sight adjustments to get the groups centered. The gun seems to have a preference for the 155 grain bullets:
    Picture006.jpg

Here is the load with the 180 grain bullets:
    Picture007.jpg

Heist

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Jan 10, 2012
    MD/DC/NYC
    Jealousy.
    You just purchased one of my "Do Want" guns in the exact caliber and model I wanted.
    Did this come under the EAA or Tanfolio moniker?

If you're interested in working the trigger, get the Henning (short) flat adjustable trigger. ~$220 US for the professional pack but break is ridiculously smooth and crisp. Probably the only 'want' the CZ will ever need.

http://www.henningshootsguns.com/pages/2009_triggersystem.html
    HST20.JPG

HST16c.jpg

Vids at the bottom of the site.

vfr750f

Feb 2, 2008
    Tanfoglio produced - EAA imported. It does have an EA prefix serial number.
    I've been looking at his web site - he's got some good stuff.
    Jealousy.
    You just purchased one of my "Do Want" guns in the exact caliber and model I wanted.
    Did this come under the EAA or Tanfolio moniker?

If you're interested in working the trigger, get the Henning (short) flat adjustable trigger. ~$220 US for the professional pack but break is ridiculously smooth and crisp. Probably the only 'want' the CZ will ever need.
    http://www.henningshootsguns.com/pages/2009_triggersystem.html
    HST20.JPG

HST16c.jpg

Vids at the bottom of the site.

swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA
    Nice looking pistola.

The 10mm is a great caliber.

I own 9. I am trying to quit but it's hard once you shoot one

+1 on Underwood Ammo. Full power stuff. I shoot the 180g GD JHP at 1300 FPS as my SD round

hvymax

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Apr 19, 2010
    Dentsville District 28
    The great thing about the Witness is that you can swap slides and barrels for anything from 9mm-45acp. By swapping parts you can shoot any class from stock minor to unlimited major in the same event and train with the same frame assembly for absolute consistency.

Intercooler

Jun 10, 2012
    I have been meaning to register here but never did

Kind of a 10mm nut :party29: and EAA fan too plus I live in Maryland! Actually I just bought a Razorback but want that Elite Limited next. Yes... I will have it by the end of the year!

Where did you purchase it and how much do they cost? BTW I have an EAA page created on FB "EAA Firearms" and also one for "Elk Neck State Forest Shooting Range".

Please stop on in to see the 10mm ammo results, EAA stuff, videos, pics, etc... :party29:

Intercooler

Jun 10, 2012
    Here is a picture of my EAA Witness Elite Match and EAA Hunter 6" long-slide 10mm's:

392961_287955944575778_1337457009_n.jpg

And the new Razorback 10mm I picked up about a week ago:

560348_400549839983054_1679906166_n.jpg

Atec

Ultimate Member
    Sep 11, 2010
    Maryland
    And the new Razorback 10mm I picked up about a week ago:

560348_400549839983054_1679906166_n.jpg
    [/QUOTE]

:drool::drool::drool::drool:

I purchased a Glock 20sf , But that Razorback Is sweet. If I ever part with the Glock that will be my next purchase. If I can locate one !

swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA
    I purchased a Glock 20sf , But that Razorback Is sweet. If I ever part with the Glock that will be my next purchase. If I can locate one !

The Dan Wesson RZ 10 is NOT on the MSP handgun roster. I wanted to buy one. Settled on a Heritage in 45 ACP

Heist

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Jan 10, 2012
    MD/DC/NYC
    The Dan Wesson RZ 10 is NOT on the MSP handgun roster. I wanted to buy one. Settled on a Heritage in 45 ACP

Good question time.
    If it's not on 'The Roster' does that mean you are not allowed to register the gun in MD or that retailers may not offer it for sale?

swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA
    Both I think. I am not 100% sure but if it is being purchased or transferred as new I don't think you can buy it if it's not listed on the roster.

Some one chime in please. I know there is a specific date for used guns to be exempt from the fired casing but not sure of the date or the actual statute or if it also applies to the roster.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    tyreseveronica

Latest threads

Top Bottom