FINALLY! Someone from Wash Post gets it!

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sbmike

Ultimate Member
    Feb 19, 2011
    Almost Heaven, WV
    It's not surprising that the comments in the article are from anti's. It is, after all, the Washington Post and I'm guessing the majority of its remaining readers lean decidedly to the left in their thinking. I found the rebuttals to the antis' posts appropriate, accurate and to the point.

Jun 30, 2010
    Churchton
    Some of those comments are utterly ridiculous. Too many softies in this country. I hope they all find themselves in a horrible situation where they can't peacefully talk their way out if it or have a chance to call the police. Hard-headed imbeciles.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Nov 13, 2011
    Bethesda, MD
    Washington Post said:
    "In some places, such as the District, the knife now surpasses the gun as the weapon most commonly used in reported assaults. In the past six months, from September to Feb. 26, there were 397 reported assaults with knives, compared with 278 with guns. This year, there have been more than 110 reported knife assaults and 73 with guns."

Careful DC will be banning cutlery soon.

Afield

Jul 3, 2010
    Rockville, MD
    And we shall refer them to England, where guns/knives are illegal. Following them, assaults with pint mugs skyrocketed and led to glass pints being banned in favor of plastic.

Then there's this little disguised beauty...

glock.JPG

sixfivesavage

Jun 30, 2011
    Jarrettsville
    Wait...I didn't know that if/when we get permits, we are supposed to just run around like cowboys shooting people for everything and anything!?! Glad I read those comments, now I know how I'm supposed to act! I swear, the anti crowd makes my head hurt

TapRackBang

Cheaper Than Diamonds
    Jan 14, 2012
    Bel Air
    Remember, the anti crowd has a mental disorder: Hoplophobia - irrational fear of an inanimate tool.

That mental instability makes them a prohibited person in the eyes of the firearms law.

Kind of a self-fulfilling prophecy, eh? :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    tyreseveronica

Latest threads

Top Bottom