• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BradMacc82

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Aug 17, 2011
    I put new triggers/do trigger jobs on everything.

In my P365, I love the Grayguns hybrid trigger.
    That’s it on my carry gun.

Outrider58 keeps trying to put GHB RDS in my drink, so one of these days I’ll see how I like it. At SD distances I shoot fairly tight groups indexing off the backplate….
    For the X-Macro, I'm looking at Tactical Triggers kit for the 365 series - just haven't pulled the trigger yet (so to speak).

I've tried going optics, I'm just so used to doing a very high presentation, so I'd have to get used to lowering my presentation about 1/8" to be right behind the window on the optics - I may make the jump when my eyes age some more, but until then the 407K will sit in the box at the house.

inkd

Ultimate Member
    Aug 4, 2009
    Ridge
    I’m having the same issue with my 43x. Plus no matter how much I practice dry firing, the barrel always moves when the trigger finally breaks. Maybe I suck, but I don’t have that issue with any of my other firearms.

I’m either doing a trigger job or selling it.
    I'm really disappointed with the 43x and I am a die hard Glock fan. I am thinking of trying a Hyve trigger but don't want to keep throwing money at something and hope it works.

I put a 3.5 disconnector in it and polished the internals and that greatly improved the performance of the trigger but did nothing for the comfort of it.

BradMacc82

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Aug 17, 2011
    I'm really disappointed with the 43x and I am a die hard Glock fan. I am thinking of trying a Hyve trigger but don't want to keep throwing money at something and hope it works.

I put a 3.5 disconnector in it and polished the internals and that greatly improved the performance of the trigger but did nothing for the comfort of it.
    Got a competition spec G17 in on consignment with a Agency Arms trigger in it, if I was in the Glock camp - that'd be the one for me.

Welcome to swing by and see how it feels for ya, no obligations. It's in the shop.

deputyG23

Oct 8, 2017
    I'm curious, what is a "self loading" pistol? I've used magazine fed semi-automatic pistols and rifles, and I've used hog-leg wheel guns (cylinder fed) revolvers--but none of them were "self loading." ;-)
    An old term to describe what we now call semiautomatic firearms.

inkd

Ultimate Member
    Aug 4, 2009
    Ridge
    Got a competition spec G17 in on consignment with a Agency Arms trigger in it, if I was in the Glock camp - that'd be the one for me.

Welcome to swing by and see how it feels for ya, no obligations. It's in the shop.
    I appreciate but I don't really need or want another full size Glock. This 43x was only bought for when I got my carry permit since I got rid of my J frame Smith and Wesson.

BradMacc82

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Aug 17, 2011
    I appreciate but I don't really need or want another full size Glock. This 43x was only bought for when I got my carry permit since I got rid of my J frame Smith and Wesson.
    Agency has triggers for the 43x, you could get a feel for the Agency before committing... ;)

rbird7282

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 6, 2012
    Columbia
    The only thing I've done to my P365 is swap for the Wilson Combat grip to add the manual safety and seek out some 12 round magazines. Not sure I'd call it the perfect EDC gun because it's a little much to conceal in the summer with shorts and t-shirts but it's close. I'm certainly not adding anything to it to make it larger.

I think one defining characteristic of a EDC gun is that you never feel the need to show it off to anyone. :)

I carry a 365XL in a t shirt and shirts and it works just fine. No optics or lights, seems like a waste to me for a carry pistol. Compensators have no place on a carry gun IMHO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ezracer

Certified Gun Nut
    Jul 27, 2012
    Behind enemy lines...
    Nice weapon!! But I prefer something without all the gee-gaws. And I prefer Tritium night sights to a flashlight. But that's me. Hope it works well for you.

sajidakh

Dec 28, 2010
    Thanks everyone for the input and I actually do agree with the sentiments of KISS. I have run many a defensive handgun course and with a p365 (uncomped, stock recoil and stock trigger) so I will revert if this causes me any issues. I am def not the first to try this setup but will report back if it fails!

JohnnyE

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 18, 2013
    MoCo
    Will this be a 9mm/.40 S&W/.45 ACP thread?

You gotta to you. When clothes provide concealment, I pack a Glock 27 (that's a .40 S&W subcompact for you heathens out there) because of the high power to weight ratio. When it's pocket carry time in the summer, I sport a Rohrbaugh R9, which is as small as a Ruger LCP, but packs a 9mm punch. Like the Glock, I want a high power to weight ratio. There's a spare mag in the weak side pocket.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Ramseye

Latest threads

Top Bottom