• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Demoneyes86

Ultimate Member
    Mar 4, 2011
    Baltimore
    So finally i ordered something using my c&r i picked up a cz82 from sog. Didnt go for the hand picked i kinda was like oh hell what am i gonna end up with lol but it actually isnt to bad a few spots of paint chipped on the frame tiny bit on the slide overall looks decent.
    267 shipped with 2 mags i think it was a great deal. I also ordered it on 3/11 in the evening got it today.. Great experience with sog!

Pics tomorrow i am dead tired.

Demoneyes86

Ultimate Member
    Mar 4, 2011
    Baltimore
    Can't wait i also have a p64 i need to take out as well as a few other things. Already looking at aftermarket grips and spring kits....

Demoneyes86

Ultimate Member
    Mar 4, 2011
    Baltimore
    I figured the p-07 duty i ordered needed a sibling that is what spawned this purchase about 43 days in wait for that.... Will post pics asap i worked 15 hrs today i am wrecked. Going to bed!

Docster

Ultimate Member
    Jul 19, 2010
    Don't worry, EVERY CZ82 has a few paint chips missing. It's a great gun and you'll probably want more. I just got another 3 delivered this week! :D

ADR

Ultimate Member
    Aug 17, 2011
    You're f***ed now! :sad20: :lol2:

If you've never shot one,I think you'll be surprised/impressed with it,they're quite accurate (and "snappy").

Indeed! The CZ-82 is a great pistol IMO. I'm more accurate with mine than any other pistol I own.

amoebicmagician

Samopal Goblin
    Dec 26, 2012
    Columbia, MD
    just for the record, and I will repost this on other threads about cz-82, the snappyness can be completely eliminated with a very easy fix:

Remove the grips, and clean the back strap with rubbing alcohol. Let dry, then cover the part that fits to the web of your hand, right under the beavertail, with three layers of electrical tape.

Trim the tape, and replace the grips. You will find that the snappyness of these pistols is really just the semi sharp edge of where the two pieces of the backstrap and beavertail merge to become the grip of the handgun- the tape cushions that sharp edge and it becomes a pleasure (even more so!) to shoot.

I freaking LOVE these guns, and the snappyness is not that big a deal, really- it's never actually hurt even a little, like the pa63 can, but why deal with it if you don't have to?

Chaunsey

Ultimate Member
    Nov 28, 2009
    brandywine MD
    Don't worry, EVERY CZ82 has a few paint chips missing. It's a great gun and you'll probably want more. I just got another 3 delivered this week! :D

mine dont :D

but i got mine a few years back when they were first made C&R and imported.

one of the interesting things about these is the my cz-82's are the only C&R guns i own that were actually made after i was born, my pair are 19 and 20 years old.

these things are contemporary with the glock, berreta m92, sig p226 etc.

Demoneyes86

Ultimate Member
    Mar 4, 2011
    Baltimore
    Pics as promised! Just cleaned them up a little bit.
    c870e92f-1357-4e77-9053-1079fa6b0449_zpsf85e6008.jpg

100_2251_zps3b365126.jpg

Demoneyes86

Ultimate Member
    Mar 4, 2011
    Baltimore
    Cz82 was from sog for 267 shipped with 2 mags and holster and the p64 from an mds member i paid 195 for it otd with 2 mags holster and 1 and 3/4 box's of ammo.

Demoneyes86

Ultimate Member
    Mar 4, 2011
    Baltimore
    i figured on getting it cerakoated/duracoated so i figured why pay extra to hand pick it. And i plan on getting some nice wood grips for it also.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    loops12

Latest threads

Top Bottom