• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bang

Ultimate Member
    Feb 3, 2008
    Baltimore Co.
    Mark and Tom,
    Thanks for all the assistance in getting me set up with a LMT 308 MWS. You guys went above and beyond answering all the "Is it there yet?" and "How about now?" questions. Looking forward to additional purchases in the near future (soon as my wallet stops burning).

I know, I know, Pics or it didn't happen. I will put some up when I get home.

Thanks again,
    Tom

Bang

Ultimate Member
    Feb 3, 2008
    Baltimore Co.
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1346459060.866561.jpg

Horrible pic, I will try again when I can find my real camera.

Zombie_013

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Aug 30, 2011
    Germantown, MD
    Mark and Tom,
    Thanks for all the assistance in getting me set up with a LMT 308 MWS. You guys went above and beyond answering all the "Is it there yet?" and "How about now?" questions. Looking forward to additional purchases in the near future (soon as my wallet stops burning).

I know, I know, Pics or it didn't happen. I will put some up when I get home.

Thanks again,
    Tom

Very nice, sir.

Bang

Ultimate Member
    Feb 3, 2008
    Baltimore Co.
    It is based loosely off the AR10 platform with just a unique barrel mounting system. Loosen two bolts, slide out the barrel, insert a 6.5 creedmore barrel or replacement barrel, and tighten two bolts to 140in/lbs with the supplied torque wrench and i am up on another caliber or back in business. Plus I wanted something a little different. It didn't hurt it has been fielded in Afghanistan and has received good reviews from the British troops.

The build quality is the best i have in my small collection and well worth the 18-20 week wait I had on the order. It even tops my Daniel defense 5.56 v5. The ONLY knock i can give is it is very barrel heavy but that is due to the unique barrel receiver.

If you get a chance and you are close to 2A, go take a look if you have not seen/felt one.

Zombie_013

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Aug 30, 2011
    Germantown, MD
    It is based loosely off the AR10 platform with just a unique barrel mounting system. Loosen two bolts, slide out the barrel, insert a 6.5 creedmore barrel or replacement barrel, and tighten two bolts to 140in/lbs with the supplied torque wrench and i am up on another caliber or back in business. Plus I wanted something a little different. It didn't hurt it has been fielded in Afghanistan and has received good reviews from the British troops.

The build quality is the best i have in my small collection and well worth the 18-20 week wait I had on the order. It even tops my Daniel defense 5.56 v5. The ONLY knock i can give is it is very barrel heavy but that is due to the unique barrel receiver.

If you get a chance and you are close to 2A, go take a look if you have not seen/felt one.

I gotya - I was just wondering. I have only been to 2a a few times to transfer and pick up an AR. I hope you enjoy the rifle. I was just wondering why .308 over .223.

Bang

Ultimate Member
    Feb 3, 2008
    Baltimore Co.
    Yeah after re-reading your question I was way off In my answer lol. Guess when you sleep 3-4 hours a night during the week it does have negative effects Well I have a few 5.56's and was looking for something that I could reach out to 600+ yards and still have a little ars behind it still.

Zombie_013

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Aug 30, 2011
    Germantown, MD
    Yeah after re-reading your question I was way off In my answer lol. Guess when you sleep 3-4 hours a night during the week it does have negative effects Well I have a few 5.56's and was looking for something that I could reach out to 600+ yards and still have a little ars behind it still.

makes total sense - I was just wondering. Get more sleep man!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Markmcgrrr

Latest threads

Top Bottom