• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • spitfire481

Mar 31, 2012
    Glen Burnie Md
    Hey all, been browsing this forum on and off for over a year but finally decided to register after my latest purchase. I guess it pushed me from an occasional shooter, to an actual enthusiast haha.

My primary hobby is cars. probably always will be since its also my occupation. collision repair, refinishing as well as custom body/paint/restoration. for the custom side my main work is watercooled VW's. I have owned a few, and have built/own a few magazine ones as well. Now that my "nice" personal car is pretty much finished, i am moving more into shooting since i need a new thing to spend money on lol.

my father was an avid hunter all of his life. as for myself, i went a few times but never got into it like him. i was more into the target/range type of shooting. he passed away from a hunting accident in 2008 when i was 21 so since then i have been trying to push hunter safety to everyone i know who hunts. after i acquired all of his firearms/archery equipment I have been slowly trying to shoot all of them. still have two i have not shot. having multiple firearms to shoot has been fun. i do not think i would be as into it if i just had one. my first gun purchase (never bought one myself while he was alive) was a walther pk380 late last year. had a total blast with it and try to get to the range as much as possible. last week i picked up an FS2000 to have some fun with at the range with a larger caliber. already looking at joining a club and shooting at AGC this year!

swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA

Attachments

• MSI welcome msg.jpg
      MSI welcome msg.jpg
      40.9 KB · Views: 139

VWTurbo

Ultimate Member
    Jun 18, 2010
    Perry Hall
    Sweet. Love the mk4 body style. I have been toying with getting another but finding one that is unmolested is not easy. Right now I have a mk6 and have been thinking about the r real hard...
    Did you do the super charger install on yours? Clean work. Love the stance

axshon

Ultimate Member
    May 23, 2010
    Howard County
    Welcome! Nice ride, not my style but clearly a lot of money, TLC and know-how went into that. Love the depth on the color!

I more into the kind that don't mind going airborne now and then... ;)

spitfire481

Mar 31, 2012
    Glen Burnie Md
    Sweet. Love the mk4 body style. I have been toying with getting another but finding one that is unmolested is not easy. Right now I have a mk6 and have been thinking about the r real hard...
    Did you do the super charger install on yours? Clean work. Love the stance

thanks. i did everything to this car myself. body/paint/interior/engine/etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    guitarsit

Latest threads

Top Bottom