• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • why2kmax

Jacka$$
    Nov 22, 2008
    Shrewsbury PA
    Cuz you cant stop at 1

1943 Round Mosin. Bought it just because it was $129 a few years ago. didnt have my C&R license then. Not even sure where the heck I bought it.

1944 M44 I got at a Timonium show in 2009

1936 HEX Mosin. Got this one from Classic a few weeks ago. Finally got enough of the Cosmo off to take a picture.

1941 SVT-40. Wanted one for the longest time. Resistance is futile, so I Gave up and bought this off GB a month ago. Needs a bayonet and a correct sling

smdub

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 14, 2012
    MoCo
    Your SVT has the AVT40 stock too like mine. I read slings for those are ultra rare. Wonder if one could modify a mosin and/or svs sling to get 'close enough'. Anyway, keep an eye out for an extra one of both sling/bayo if you find two;)

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    Your hex Tula looks great in that laminate stock! I got a hex Tula laminate a few months ago from South Carroll Sporting Goods.

why2kmax

Jacka$$
    Nov 22, 2008
    Shrewsbury PA
    Your SVT has the AVT40 stock too like mine. I read slings for those are ultra rare. Wonder if one could modify a mosin and/or svs sling to get 'close enough'. Anyway, keep an eye out for an extra one of both sling/bayo if you find two;)

yeah I havent seen one for sale and the ones I have, are really nothing more than Mosin slings. so far.

why2kmax

Jacka$$
    Nov 22, 2008
    Shrewsbury PA
    Your hex Tula looks great in that laminate stock! I got a hex Tula laminate a few months ago from South Carroll Sporting Goods.

they sent me a good one. I just have to remember to be careful and not bang it around. I swear I put more dings and scratches in my other mosin than the Red Army did when they actually used them. :(

h2u

Village Idiot
    Jul 8, 2007
    South County
    PPSH slings are an acceptable substitute until you cross paths with an SVT40 sling. The canvas versions can be had for under $15.
    Just be sure you can properly ID an SVT sling as eBay always has people trying to sell various cheap slings as SVT40 slings-at authentic sling prices.

yeah I havent seen one for sale and the ones I have, are really nothing more than Mosin slings. so far.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Ramseye

Latest threads

Top Bottom