• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Allium

Senior Keyboard Operator
    Feb 10, 2007
    it seems that a fixed blade carry concealed maybe illegal. if I wore a 6" sheathed blade horizontal under an untucked shirt is that illegal? even with a carry permit?

MaxVO2

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    it seems that a fixed blade carry concealed maybe illegal. if I wore a 6" sheathed blade horizontal under an untucked shirt is that illegal? even with a carry permit?

****If you have a valid carry permit you are ok. There *may* now be issues related to MoCo and perhaps other jurisdictions trying to circumvent the intention of even having a permit, but as far as I am aware a fixed blade concealed carry is fine if you have a W&C permit.

I can't wait for the SC to strike down (hard) what MoCo has done here in my area with respect to carry. Ridiculous that they even think they can get away with it after so many have spent considerable time and money getting their W&C permits.

OMCHamlin

Ultimate Member
    BANNED!!!
    May 17, 2017
    The Cumberland Plateau
    Folks that (I presume) can't own a gun seem to be HUGE on the Buck 119 or 120, open carried around these here parts. And I MEAN nearly ALL Bucks. (Nothing at all wrong with Buck fixed blade knives, mind you!)

Matter of fact, in all but a concert hall sized room, I'm shooting the guy coming at me with a sharp Buck FIRST!

Bob A

όυ φροντισ
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009
    I think MoCo only addresses firearms in its ridiculous new law.

You should be able to carry nunchuks, sand club, dirk, switchblade, sword, blackjack, or any other non-firearm deadly weapon. Squirtgun filled with cyanide and DMSO, anyone?

But no guns!

:omg:

pcfixer

Ultimate Member
    May 24, 2009
    Marylandstan
    I think MoCo only addresses firearms in its ridiculous new law.

You should be able to carry nunchuks, sand club, dirk, switchblade, sword, blackjack, or any other non-firearm deadly weapon. Squirtgun filled with cyanide and DMSO, anyone?

But no guns!

:omg:

Daisy Powerline 880 Air Rifle?​

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    loops12

Latest threads

Top Bottom