• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • S

SW51

Most likely prints. They did the same for me. Wait for the letter, but you should be good to go.
    Curious how long it yook you you receive their letter? They state they mailed it 12/22. Still not received

wreckdiver

Ultimate Member
    Nov 13, 2008
    Gotta take into account the holidays. Mine was mailed almost as soon as they received my online application. I sent the fingerprints 2 days later. I just ignored the letter and got the permit in the mail in less than a a month.

S

SW51

True. I'll give them another few days. If nothing I'll try to contact them

S

SW51

Gotta take into account the holidays. Mine was mailed almost as soon as they received my online application. I sent the fingerprints 2 days later. I just ignored the letter and got the permit in the mail in less than a a month.
    Letter received, prints as expected. They haven't cashed my FP check yet, so I'll check the status next week. Sounds like your experience

Viper21773

Jan 17, 2009
    Hagerstown
    I'm actually in Fla this week so I decided to schedule an appointment with the Department of Agriculture and Licensing for my non-resident Concealed Carry Permit. I arrived at 2pm today at the Regional Office in Jacksonville and was back in my vehicle by 2:14pm. What a well oiled machine. When you arrive you simply present them with your ID and any Training Documentation (I submitted my HQL and 29-14). Then they direct you to Station 1 where you fill out a standard application and enter your credit card info at the end. Then they direct you to Station 2 for your DIGITAL FINGERPRINTS...yes, digital not ink. Then on to Station 3 for a quick photo. Your printed application is then handed to you with your tracking number and out you go.
    I’ve been in Kissimmee this week visiting my daughter. I made an appointment at the Orlando office and had the same experience.

CanDoEZ

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 23, 2008
    SoMD
    I’ve been in Kissimmee this week visiting my daughter. I made an appointment at the Orlando office and had the same experience.
    I was in West Palm Beach Monday for a meeting and it wrapped an hour early. Checked the website for an available appointment and they were booked. Took a shot and walked in at 1638.... they said no problem and was in and out before they locked up at 1700.

DFresh64

KnuklDragr
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 26, 2022
    AA County
    Has anyone received a letter from Florida Dept of Ag with information on renewing their permit? I read somewhere that they send something out in the mail 60 days prior to expiration date. I am just wondering if I should wait for that or just go online and start renewal process.

Lafayette

Not that kind of doctor
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 8, 2021
    Maryland
    I’m awaiting a letter explaining why my application is incomplete… I'm guessing that my fingerprints being separate may be the issue.

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    Got some FL fingerprint cards, woot

2286DB5E-7E09-4647-9BE7-D1B28F44A3F2.jpeg
    42ADE974-15C3-45DC-ABDB-920D36F8274E.jpeg

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    Does the bill as passed only apply to residents, or does it provide con carry for non-residents, too? My FL permit is up for renewal in another month, and it would be handy if I didn't need to bother to renew.

Edit: Never mind. This is in the summary text of the bill:

Here is the actual proposed language (strikethroughs are words in existing law that will go away with passage of the bill):

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    lsmitty67

Latest threads

Top Bottom