• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • pbharvey

Habitual Testifier
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    Oh, I don't want to live forever! (I'm getting tired of it on this rock already.) I'm just tired of my pants (size 35!) not fitting. I got on the scale about 3 weeks ago and I'd hit 212!!!! (And it ain't "muscle")

Got down to 198, but gained 2 back, last time I checked.

I'll never get back down to the 165 I was when I got married. (And don't want to.) But I could live with 175-180.

(Have we now officially re-hijaked the thread?)
    :party29:

Remove gluten from your diet, you will lose weight and feel better. The subs, pizza, pasta, wheat cereal, breads, etc. save those for an occasional treat.
    I lost about 35 lbs and feel better than I have in years.

Kinetic

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 4, 2013
    Oh, I don't want to live forever! (I'm getting tired of it on this rock already.)

Indeed.

But how does one make the transition? The blue pill, the red pill, or both?

Not looking forward to pissed off SEIU minimum wage personnel inserting that catheter.

Dreago

Ultimate Member
    Jul 27, 2009
    I was going to go to Select Fire today but ended up at Chick-Fil-A. That damn Peach milkshake is back and wow it is good!

Honest mistake. The names sound a lot alike.:D

Not to derail this derailed derail.....but what happened to that place they posted about in the Central Maryland section that had the Po-boys that everyone raved about? Thought he was supposed to re-open come nice weather?

Yoshi

Invictus
    Jun 9, 2010
    Someplace in Maryland
    Honest mistake. The names sound a lot alike.:D

Not to derail this derailed derail.....but what happened to that place they posted about in the Central Maryland section that had the Po-boys that everyone raved about? Thought he was supposed to re-open come nice weather?

I have driven by it and there's a "For Sale" sign in the window.

wlc

Ultimate Member
    Nov 13, 2006
    Best way to get positive comments about your business on the internet it to offer great service and fair prices.

Safetech

I open big metal boxes
    May 28, 2011
    Dundock
    Went there yesterday with my son and two of his friends. The guy behind the counter definitely has an attitude problem.

You know how, when you tell a little kid, "Don't touch the stove. It's hot."....
    :)

Just had to see for yourself. Didn'tcha?
    :)

enjoi1968

Streets Closed Pizza Boy.
    May 10, 2013
    Well damn....I wasn't able to try it out before and was hoping to when he re-opened.:mad54:

Thanks for the update.:thumbsup:

Thats another good idea for a food truck, 'Narlens' style po'boys.

Im gonna have a fleet one of these days I tell you, a fleet!

oldsarge

Old & Crusty
    Jan 14, 2009
    Calvert County
    My synopsis of this thread so far is: Don't patronize Select Fire because they have lousy service, high prices, bad attitude, can't make a good cheese steak and suck chunks through a straw! I'm sure glad I'm a member of MDS. You just can't get quality information like this anyplace else. :rolleyes:

august1410

Marcas Registradas
    Apr 10, 2009
    New Bern, NC
    My synopsis of this thread so far is: Don't patronize Select Fire because they have lousy service, high prices, bad attitude, can't make a good cheese steak and suck chunks through a straw! I'm sure glad I'm a member of MDS. You just can't get quality information like this anyplace else. :rolleyes:

They also gave a kitten herpes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    tyreseveronica

Latest threads

Top Bottom