• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • h2u

Village Idiot
    Jul 8, 2007
    South County
    Does anyone have a PDF or a link for a Form 1. I want to register for an SBR and don't really know where to look.
    Thanks!

h2u

Village Idiot
    Jul 8, 2007
    South County
    Jeep-
    Thanks for the PDF link. You've been chock full-o help to me this week. I'm out of town for a while and just ordered the from ATF. Hopefully they will be there when I get home and I can start the process.
    Do I need to be finger-printed for this? I'm assuming I do and I'm wondering if the fingerprint cards come in the ATF packet or if I need to order them separately.

JeepDriver

Self confessed gun snob
    Aug 28, 2006
    White Marsh
    Jeep-
    Thanks for the PDF link. You've been chock full-o help to me this week. I'm out of town for a while and just ordered the from ATF. Hopefully they will be there when I get home and I can start the process.
    Do I need to be finger-printed for this? I'm assuming I do and I'm wondering if the fingerprint cards come in the ATF packet or if I need to order them separately.

Just responded to your 10/22 PM with some related NFA registration info.

Follow the trust route and you'll skip the finger prints, photos and state police delays.

I'll walk you through the trust route and save you time and money. MSP charges $18 for each check. Quicken Will maker is $40 to down load. After 2 transfers/registrations you've already saved your money!

mch28

Sep 20, 2007
    What is involved in using the trust route. I've always done them the regular way.

JeepDriver

Self confessed gun snob
    Aug 28, 2006
    White Marsh
    What is involved in using the trust route. I've always done them the regular way.

Look at the Trust Thread on AR15.com

They cost about $40 to set up using Quicken Will Maker, and you bypass the MSP, finger prints and photographs.

I've done 10 so far through my trust. For someone who is only going to do one or two transfers, it's not worth it. But if you are going to buy suppressors and register SBR's and SBS's, it is the best way to go.

Maryland is one of the better states for Trust (currently). There are other states that require state registration. Hopefully O'mouthy is too bussy spending money to screw with the states trust laws

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    illlocs33

Latest threads

Top Bottom