• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • vafish

Mar 13, 2012
    Commonwealth of Virginia
    I'm ever the optimist.

Since the Wollard decision will be out in the next couple of weeks and more Marylanders will be getting their concealed carry permits.

How about adding a Concealed Carry forum here under the Topics of Interest section.

As more people get their permits they will have lots of questions about methods of carry, holsters, belts, ect...

PJDiesel

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Dec 18, 2011
    Illinois will have concealed carry by June.

you guys can't be too far behind.

I was laughing at the "couple of weeks" statement. Wasn't sure I you are being sarcastic or actually believe that.

Woollard gets a favorable decision 14 days or less from today, I'll donate $250.00 to the charity of your choice, on your behalf.

I'm pretty sure my money is safe.

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    I was laughing at the "couple of weeks" statement. Wasn't sure I you are being sarcastic or actually believe that.

Woollard gets a favorable decision 14 days or less from today, I'll donate $250.00 to the charity of your choice, on your behalf.

I don't know, for months it has been safe to assume that the decision will be out in 2 weeks.

matt

No one special
    Apr 9, 2011

Oh how I hope you lose this bet!!! For two reasons... 1) charity is a great thing!! 2) well, I'd love a decision in that case!

vafish

Mar 13, 2012
    Commonwealth of Virginia

The couple of weeks comment was meant as a joke.

However if it comes true, My favorite Charity is the NOVA Sharpshooters Junior Rifle Club and we are trying to enlarge our air rifle range, so I might take you up on it if it does come true.

But I wasn't joking about the Concealed Carry Forum. I think you will eventually get shall issue concealed carry in MD and when you do people will have lots of questions.

ItsGarand

-> TEUFELSBERG <-
    May 28, 2008
    Annapolis, MD
    I don't know, for months it has been safe to assume that the decision will be out in 2 weeks.

I don't expect them to rule in our favor. What is taking them so long? I think they are getting paid off to wait and see what happens in MD and render the appropriate opinion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    BuffaloBrent

Latest threads

Top Bottom