• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mr. Ed

This IS my Happy Face
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2009
    Edgewater
    Based on a lot of reviews and youtube videos, I really want one of these. But, I want to see and feel one before I order it. Does anybody here have one, or know of a place that I can see one? TIA

Racer Doug14

Thread killer
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Feb 22, 2013
    Millers Maryland
    Based on a lot of reviews and youtube videos, I really want one of these. But, I want to see and feel one before I order it. Does anybody here have one, or know of a place that I can see one? TIA
    You ask Baltimore Best Pawn/MD Elite Firearms? They had some WC pistols there a few days back.

Mr. Ed

This IS my Happy Face
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2009
    Edgewater
    You ask Baltimore Best Pawn/MD Elite Firearms? They had some WC pistols there a few days back.
    Really? In stock? I've been in there pretty much every week for the past two months and never saw one. I even asked about them. I'll call them tomorrow.

Mr. Ed

This IS my Happy Face
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2009
    Edgewater
    Not sure about an EDC though. Definitely call
    Shazzam! I was going to either call or stop by today anyway, but you inspired me to do it sooner rather than later. One of these must have come in just after I left last week, and it's now in jail waiting for a pardon from his majesty the governor.

Thanks for the heads up!

Racer Doug14

Thread killer
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Feb 22, 2013
    Millers Maryland
    Shazzam! I was going to either call or stop by today anyway, but you inspired me to do it sooner rather than later. One of these must have come in just after I left last week, and it's now in jail waiting for a pardon from his majesty the governor.

Thanks for the heads up!
    Awesome!! Congratulations! I'm not with the government,but I am here to help you spend money! LOL. I should be an employee. I helped them sell a Sig Rattler Canebrake to my coworker.

Mr. Ed

This IS my Happy Face
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2009
    Edgewater
    Awesome!! Congratulations! I'm not with the government,but I am here to help you spend money! LOL. I should be an employee. I helped them sell a Sig Rattler Canebrake to my coworker.
    I'll gladly buy you a beer! But Md Elite should buy me a case or two to thank me for the past 6 weeks worth of purchases... this makes #4, and I hope the last one for a while. Pro tip: Do NOT get a designated collector certification. That sumbitch can lead to accelerated hemorrhaging of fundage from the exchequer.

DocPeanut

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 20, 2010
    I'll gladly buy you a beer! But Md Elite should buy me a case or two to thank me for the past 6 weeks worth of purchases... this makes #4, and I hope the last one for a while. Pro tip: Do NOT get a designated collector certification. That sumbitch can lead to accelerated hemorrhaging of fundage from the exchequer.
    Dude, you’re not kidding!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    guitarsit

Latest threads

Top Bottom