• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dec 15, 2022
    Wellington, Ky
    Hello to all from Ky. There is a lot I do not know on reloading I am sure, but I love it and been at it for 50 years, had 4 presses at one time, now only 2, a Dillon RL550B and a RCBS Rockchuker. Load a lot of different calibers for rifles and Pistols. I have about 500 pounds of lead, about a dozen lee molds a melting pot so for the pistols I will never run out. I do not hunt any more but like to shoot my guns and reload with different powders and bullets. I sure not in Maryland but been there many many times , I drove Semi for 23 years. I just hope that all gun owners will stick together when the government thinks they can take our weapons. Long live our Constitution and our Second Amendment rights.

Hillbilly Funk

MDS Supporter
    Jun 19, 2021
    MoCo
    welcome.
    You in Menifee or jefferson county?
    i grew up down in hazard, will never get the wife to move back there.

Sundazes

Throbbing Member
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 13, 2006
    Arkham
    Welcome from the Peoples republic of marylandstan.
    Love you user name. I always wanted a Scholfield

Feb 28, 2013
    Hello to all from Ky. There is a lot I do not know on reloading I am sure, but I love it and been at it for 50 years, had 4 presses at one time, now only 2, a Dillon RL550B and a RCBS Rockchuker. Load a lot of different calibers for rifles and Pistols. I have about 500 pounds of lead, about a dozen lee molds a melting pot so for the pistols I will never run out. I do not hunt any more but like to shoot my guns and reload with different powders and bullets. I sure not in Maryland but been there many many times , I drove Semi for 23 years. I just hope that all gun owners will stick together when the government thinks they can take our weapons. Long live our Constitution and our Second Amendment rights.
    Welcome aboard. Im a trucker too BTW. I do LTL

@j8064 does a lot of reloadin IIRC. Sounds like the two of ya might have a lil bit to talk about

Threeband

The M1 Does My Talking
    Dec 30, 2006
    Carroll County
    Welcome!

I'll say 500 pounds of lead can go pretty fast, depending on what you're casting.

When I was casting 500 grain Minie Balls for my Threeband musket long ago, I could go through that much lead pretty fast!

Slhaney

Sep 8, 2019
    Street, MD
    Welcome. Always good to hear from fellow enthusiasts wherever they are from. I dont hunt anymore either but I enjoy shooting more than almost anything. Never really tried reloading but that would be fun trying different loads to see what works best. I dont figure you'll be leaving KY and moving to MD any time soon. After all who want to pack up and move 500 lbs of lead, lol. Dont worry, you're better off in KY. MD is beautiful and I love the state but I hate the politics.

Troublesbrewin

Handgunner
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 17, 2013
    Ellicott City
    03225502-AD1A-4029-BF5D-277FD525FE82.jpeg

I have to say- great handle and welcome to the asylum.

Redd Byrd

Oct 2, 2007
    Welcome! I'm from Taylorsville, just southeast of Louisville. Generally, people over here are nice except for our "representatives". Typically, they have their left hand in your pocket while shaking hands with their right.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JackW

Latest threads

Top Bottom