• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Alan3413

Ultimate Member
    Mar 4, 2013
    I might stop by if my work travel takes me there. Did you happen to notice what size boxes and price?

magnetic1

Jun 21, 2013
    Montgomery County
    They come in a 2-pack of the large and small. $18.99

Attachments

• 14954414_10209449497827577_1447979623_o.jpg
      14954414_10209449497827577_1447979623_o.jpg
      45.9 KB · Views: 1,147

Cal68

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 4, 2014
    Montgomery County
    Can someone tell me exactly where the ammo boxes are (were) kept at the Frederick Costco? I was there on Sunday and walked back and forth along the right wall of the store (on the same side as the Optical and Photo departments) but I did not see any safes nor the ammo boxes. There was one safe near the exit (across from the food court) but there were no ammo boxes near it). I'd like to get a set of boxes this week if they are still available. Thanks for your help.

Cal68

ted76

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 20, 2013
    Frederick
    Can someone tell me exactly where the ammo boxes are (were) kept at the Frederick Costco? I was there on Sunday and walked back and forth along the right wall of the store (on the same side as the Optical and Photo departments) but I did not see any safes nor the ammo boxes. There was one safe near the exit (across from the food court) but there were no ammo boxes near it). I'd like to get a set of boxes this week if they are still available. Thanks for your help.

Cal68

When I picked up two a couple of weeks ago, they were at the end of the 2nd or 3rd or maybe 4th isle on the far right of the store. they were on the side of the isle that you would view with your back to front of the store.

pilot25

Ultimate Member
    Jul 13, 2016
    When I was there they had them along the wall that you were walking but there were lots of safes there too. Costco does tend to move stock around to different aisles.

Cal68

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 4, 2014
    Montgomery County
    When I picked up two a couple of weeks ago, they were at the end of the 2nd or 3rd or maybe 4th isle on the far right of the store. they were on the side of the isle that you would view with your back to front of the store.

When I was there they had them along the wall that you were walking but there were lots of safes there too. Costco does tend to move stock around to different aisles.

Thanks guys, I will check again when I go back to the store this weekend.

Cal68

pilot25

Ultimate Member
    Jul 13, 2016
    My wife said it's on the right but not along the wall anymore. It's in the first aisle where the office stuff is.

Cal68

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 4, 2014
    Montgomery County
    Yes, I found them on Saturday evening. They were along the wall at the back of the store next to the area where the cold room containing the vegetables are kept. I picked up two of the ammo boxes. Thanks for the tip on where to find them.

Cal68

pilot25

Ultimate Member
    Jul 13, 2016
    I don't go in there often but they seem to move stuff around constantly. Its maddening when you want to run in and pick up the "regular" stuff and run out.

Publius

Mar 18, 2013
    Ellicott City
    This is pretty odd. So this weekend I picked up a couple of these, at the Columbia Costco. I just tried to pile them up, and they don't pile up. The recess at their bottom is too shallow, so the boxes aren't stable when you pile them. Has anyone noticed this? I have never had this issue with ammo boxes from gun shows. I am definitely returning the two I got.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Scot2024

Latest threads

Top Bottom