• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sleev-les

Prestige Worldwide
    Dec 27, 2012
    Edgewater, MD
    I may have to go to this one. Its a Silverado show right? See if I can track down the seller with the AK's from the Howard show.

JB62

Ultimate Member
    Mar 5, 2013
    Annapolis
    I might have to go just for the amusement of seeing some of the ammo prices people are going to try to get.

Lou45

R.I.P.
    Jun 29, 2010
    Carroll County
    Shooters Discount will be there with our neato stuff at reasonable prices. Hope to have a few new shipments in just before the show.

LargemouthAss

Dec 27, 2012
    I am gonna try to make this one too. Now that I have my C&R license I just might be able to actually walk out with something!

k9guy

Feb 12, 2011
    I will be there, hopefully they will have some ammo left by the time I get there.

sleev-les

Prestige Worldwide
    Dec 27, 2012
    Edgewater, MD
    I will be there, hopefully they will have some ammo left by the time I get there.

I can't go until Sunday, but I'm looking for an AUG, AK47, or something else that can catch my eye... Oh and hopefully find some .50BMG like I did last time. Need to restock after last weeks shoot. Its going to drive me nuts if I go and still don't get my call from the last purchase lol

raider80

Nov 23, 2012
    Mt. Airy
    What are mosins and 10/22's going for at the shows latley? Is there ever any good deals to be had at shows all I hear is high prices.

Dave M

Jan 27, 2013
    Pa.
    What's the chances of finding nice bolt carriers (JP) etc. and or bolt and barrel combo's there?

Half-cocked

Senior Meatbag
    Mar 14, 2006
    What are mosins and 10/22's going for at the shows latley? Is there ever any good deals to be had at shows all I hear is high prices.

If you want the best deal on a M/N, head straight to the Shooter's Discount table - don't even bother with anyone else.

10/22's, you're probably better off going to Walmart, a Bass Pro, or a local gun shop. I'm not going to say the "D****" word, since that's exactly how they behave towards gun owners.

Prices? Yeah, everything is going to be higher than it was 4 months ago. But time-travel machines are expensive, risky, and expose your chromosomes to extremely high-energy alpha particles, so you're better off just spending the extra $$$ and not complaining too much.

Kagetsu

Feb 4, 2009
    I've stayed away from MD shows in the past. But I want to see some periphery stuff like scopes. I'm guessing this isn't run by the same people that told Harrisburg black rifles not welcome.
    thevillagersarerestlessmn8.gif

I think I went to a Silverado show in PA. Small but not bad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    tharper429

Latest threads

Top Bottom