• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • FFBWMD

Industry Partner
    Oct 3, 2011
    Woodbine MD
    Show at the Frederick Fairgrounds this weekend 4/1-4/2.
    Saturday 9am-4pm
    Sunday 9am-3pm

Stop on out, there was a good turnout for AACO last weekend, let's do the same this weekend!

As usual, we will be there with some cool stuff at our usual low prices!

josnyder

Jun 14, 2022
    Maryland
    Saturday 9am-4pm
    Sunday 9am-3pm

Stop on out, there was a good turnout for AACO last weekend, let's do the same this weekend!

Good to know. I will add it to my calendar.

Aug 16, 2022
    Finksburg, MD
    Check out the Blue Customworks tables at the Frederick Gun Show this weekend 4/1-2

I will be selling:
    - Handguns
    - AR-15s chambered in 5.56 and .22 LR
    - Serialized completed P80 Frames that are MD Compliant. (purchase process is same as a handgun, HQL needed, 7 day wait etc.)
    - Serialized AR lower receivers, both stripped and completed from Aero Precision, Anderson Mfg, and Samurai Firearms (aka. Precision Firearms). (purchase process requires 7 day wait period, but no HQL).
    - AR parts, including complete lower parts kits
    - Apex triggers for Glocks, P80s, Sig P320, M&Ps
    - An M&P 12 (12ga 6+6+1 bullpup shotgun)

*If you need laser engraving services (NFA/SBR engraving), please contact me to schedule an appointment at my workshop in Finksburg, MD as I will NOT bringing the laser to the show.

*I also do transfers at shows or by appointment at my workshop
    - Handguns $45 ($30 for each additional)
    - Long guns $35 ($20 for each additional)

Feel free to contact me with questions or to schedule an appointment.

Thanks and see you at the show!

FFBWMD

Industry Partner
    Oct 3, 2011
    Woodbine MD
    Heading out in a little bit for the show, stop by and see us. We have a selection of M1 Garands at the show as well as some used shotguns and such. We have at the show also a selection of Keltec Sub2k's, Hi point carbines, Ruger AR556's, Delton Inc AR-10, Ruger Mini 14's and some new 12ga Shotty's as well at our usual low prices!

bearabledust

Dec 21, 2011
    Catonsville
    Any reports? Trying to decide if I want to make the ride out. I like to attempt to support the local shows but missed the last couple Howard County and Timonium shows.

Usually not looking for anything in particular, but this time looking for a G19 MOS and possibly some Mosin parts.

FFBWMD

Industry Partner
    Oct 3, 2011
    Woodbine MD
    Any reports? Trying to decide if I want to make the ride out. I like to attempt to support the local shows but missed the last couple Howard County and Timonium shows.

Usually not looking for anything in particular, but this time looking for a G19 MOS and possibly some Mosin parts.
    Well, we have the 19MOS here. What kind of Mosin parts are you looking for? Stop by and see us!

Mr H

Unincited Co-Conservative
    A bit lightly attended, but the variety seems decent.

Not really looking for anything, but I did get a good deal on an Osprey monocular, which should offset any quality issues, as an experiment ;)

Good chat at the MSA table, as always... and somehow that darned coffee can sucked money out of my wallet!! :D

King Chicken

I identify as King/Emperor
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 24, 2022
    Land Full of Marys - MoCo
    Not heavily attended, which I appreciate. Some good deals here and there. Saw a sale on keltecs at the front, $200 off but dont member final price. Nice day out. Sheep festival w tables next door. Some cheeses, mt. Airy brewery (got a heffeveizen), artisanal stuff, creamery table. Nice day out!

FFBWMD

Industry Partner
    Oct 3, 2011
    Woodbine MD
    Not heavily attended, which I appreciate. Some good deals here and there. Saw a sale on keltecs at the front, $200 off but dont member final price. Nice day out. Sheep festival w tables next door. Some cheeses, mt. Airy brewery (got a heffeveizen), artisanal stuff, creamery table. Nice day out!
    $200.00 off his price is still more expensive than our normal price..LOL

dbledoc

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 8, 2013
    Howard County
    I saw the sale but walked by.
    The same table was selling Colt 6721s for around $2500.

josnyder

Jun 14, 2022
    Maryland
    Saturday 9am-4pm
    Sunday 9am-3pm

How was it today? Big show? Big turnout?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    tyreseveronica

Latest threads

Top Bottom