• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • FFBWMD

Industry Partner
    Oct 3, 2011
    Woodbine MD
    Gun show at the Frederick Fairgrounds this weekend coming up, 7/30/22 -7/31/22.

Open Saturday 9am-4pm
    Sunday 9am-3pm

We had some new vendors at the Timonium show, lets see if we can show enough interest to get some new vendors at this venue too!

Gcs7th

Ultimate Member
    Jan 26, 2012
    AGC
    I spoke to Alejandro he will be at the Frederick show.

C3B1DB22-99A9-4F1B-BB1E-2625F01FF7D8.jpeg

lefteyeguy

Jul 21, 2022
    eastern shore
    Eastern shore guy here having never attended a gun show in Maryland before would this one be worth convincing the old lady to get up in the morning and check out ?

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    Notwithstanding the usual hating on Maryland Shows , Fredrick is an average show .

If you haven't been to one before , even average shows will be an interesting experience .

Bullfrog

Ultimate Member
    Oct 8, 2009
    Carroll County
    Eastern shore guy here having never attended a gun show in Maryland before would this one be worth convincing the old lady to get up in the morning and check out ?

I support local gun shows and usually encourage people to visit them.

That being said, Frederick is a fairly small show and I would not drive that far unless you have another good reason to come to the area.

gtodave

MDS Supporter
    Aug 14, 2007
    Mt Airy
    That's a long haul...if it were me, I wouldn't do it, but you do you.

I'm in the market for a new shotgun, so I'll stop by on Sunday.

FFBWMD

Industry Partner
    Oct 3, 2011
    Woodbine MD
    All finished setting up for the show.. We are in our usual spot in the main building to the left all the way at the end when you come in. If anyone is looking for some good deals on guns or ammo, make sure to come see us!!

FFBWMD

Industry Partner
    Oct 3, 2011
    Woodbine MD
    Or, wait until 23-25 September for the new Ocean City show, same promoter who does Chantilly so it should be good.
    They tried this years ago, if I remember correctly OC would only let you display guns and take orders, no actual transfers at the show, no ammo in the show... Guess we'll see

IronDuck

MDS Supporter
    Jan 11, 2021
    Frederick ish MD
    Gun show at the Frederick Fairgrounds this weekend coming up, 7/30/22 -7/31/22.

Open Saturday 9am-4pm
    Sunday 9am-3pm

We had some new vendors at the Timonium show, lets see if we can show enough interest to get some new vendors at this venue too!
    I'm in, will be there tomorrow, looking for BP and reload supplies.

Docster

Ultimate Member
    Jul 19, 2010
    IMHO, if you're driving a significant distance you'd be better off going to York or Gettysburg shows. I've been to all three and will remain going to the PA ones

TheOriginalMexicanBob

Ultimate Member
    Jul 2, 2017
    Sun City West, AZ
    Got back from the show a little while ago...sparsely attended by vendors and customers both. Empty vendor spots...lots of close parking. Didn't find anything to open my wallet for but hey...it's still a gun show!

To be fair...I drove through downtown Frederick coming home...not busy downtown at all. I guess people are away or having events at home.

TheOriginalMexicanBob

Ultimate Member
    Jul 2, 2017
    Sun City West, AZ
    Yes I did...didn't pay a lot of attention to them but remember seeing one that was a Yugo model...with launcher and don't remember what else was attached. It was something like $800 if I remember correctly.

There were some others as well...wasn't looking for them but did see some.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Nelsonbencasey

Latest threads

Top Bottom