• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Sundazes

Throbbing Member
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 13, 2006
    Arkham
    Scout troop 497 annual free car wash.
    St Joes church on Church lane in Cockeysville.
    9am to 3
    This is the triumphant return of the annual car wash. This is not your typical car wash. It is actually something to behold. We have done as many as 500 cars in one day, We have 4 lanes going. The boys do a great job under close supervision.
    Please stop by if your can.

Last edited:

MaxVO2

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Scout troop 497 annual free car wash.
    St Joes church on Church lane in Cockysville.
    9am to 3
    This is the triumphant return of the annual car wash. This is not your typical car wash. It is actually something to behold. We have done as many as 500 cars in one day, We have 4 lanes going. The boys do a great job under close supervision.
    Please stop by if your can.

*****Oh man! I think this is kinda near where Fabs lives! If he gets his Mustang, that hasn't been started in 5 years, running and purring like the powerful EFI monster of a car it was back in the early 90's I bet his car could use a washing by now! :thumbsup:

If I lived closer, I would definitely bring one of my cars for a good washing! Our local Scout troop here near IWLA Damascus does washes like that too on occasion at a local church nearby. It's for a good cause and it is amazing how many cars they wash in a relatively short period of time!

A great day tomorrow as well. Sunny and warm. Good luck to the troop. Good cause.

*****Oh man! I think this is kinda near where Fabs lives! If he gets his Mustang, that hasn't been started in 5 years, running and purring like the powerful EFI monster of a car it was back in the early 90's I bet his car could use a washing by now! :thumbsup:

If I lived closer, I would definitely bring one of my cars for a good washing! Our local Scout troop here near IWLA Damascus does washes like that too on occasion at a local church nearby. It's for a good cause and it is amazing how many cars they wash in a relatively short period of time!

A great day tomorrow as well. Sunny and warm. Good luck to the troop. Good cause.
    Although Fabs does, in fact, live near Cockysville, the event is taking place in the misspelled Cockeysville. I wonder whether it was a Freudian slip on behalf of Sundazes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    bapple

Latest threads

Top Bottom