• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ccarson

I'm old school
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 28, 2013
    Montgomery County
    Thank You. Your Bumper Sticker Should Arrive in 3 to 4 Weeks.
    Gun-ban politicians across America are waging open war on the Second Amendment…

Their agenda includes gun bans, federal gun-owner licensing, gun registration, and even criminalizing your right to defend your home, your family and yourself. NRA is the one firewall that stands between our Second Amendment rights and those who would take our freedoms away. But our strength to fight and win comes from YOU.

Thanks

MaxVO2

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    ****I put that bumper sticker on my car and I bet the car is vandalized before the end of the day. I live in the bluest part of MoCo and people with Romney stickers got their cars vandalized at our large office garage park. NRA would be worse - because they want to kill children, bunny rabbits, and defenseless deer with more than 10 bullets in a magazine even though everyone knows you don't need 10 bullets to kill a deeeah !

Liberals are tolerant of others beliefs as long as those beliefs are the same as their own. Otherwise, its racism, sexism, and just about any other ism you can think of as the typical accusations towards people that have different views.

wilcam47

Ultimate Member
    Apr 4, 2008
    Changed zip code
    ****I put that bumper sticker on my car and I bet the car is vandalized before the end of the day. I live in the bluest part of MoCo and people with Romney stickers got their cars vandalized at our large office garage park. NRA would be worse - because they want to kill children, bunny rabbits, and defenseless deer with more than 10 bullets in a magazine even though everyone knows you don't need 10 bullets to kill a deeeah !

Liberals are tolerant of others beliefs as long as those beliefs are the same as their own. Otherwise, its racism, sexism, and just about any other ism you can think of as the typical accusations towards people that have different views.

easy solution...put the bumper sticker on THEIR car:lol2::lol2::innocent0

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Davech1831

Latest threads

Top Bottom