• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • justeric

Apr 6, 2010
    I have some extra powder laying around that I would like to give away. The powder has been in my basement for probably less than 5 years. I have a couple pounds of H380 and about a pound of R15. I need to free up the powder since I can only store 5lbs in the house at one time and I want to buy 3 pounds of other powders.

Let me know if you want some or all of the powder, free of charge. You will need to pick it up in person. I live in the Lisbon/Woodbine area.

Thanks,
    Eric

justeric

Apr 6, 2010
    Looks like the first call on the RL15 is going to Ghetto Blaster and the first call on the H380 goes to Uncle Duke. If these fall through, I'll go with Stu929 for the RL15.

GHETTO BLASTER

May 27, 2013
    Looks like the first call on the RL15 is going to Ghetto Blaster and the first call on the H380 goes to Uncle Duke. If these fall through, I'll go with Stu929 for the RL15.

Thank you sir,great karma I'll PM for details and a meet up place/time. I love this place!!!

Pinecone

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 4, 2013
    I need to free up the powder since I can only store 5lbs in the house at one time and I want to buy 3 pounds of other powders.

Don't ask don't tell.

And do not buy from stores that maintain powder logs.

Uncle Duke

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 2, 2013
    Not Far Enough from the City
    A BIG shout out to justeric for his generosity to the MDS community in general with his offer, and to me in particular. Definitely my lucky day! Have a .22-250 that absolutely loves this stuff!

My thanks again Sir!

justeric

Apr 6, 2010
    A BIG shout out to justeric for his generosity to the MDS community in general with his offer, and to me in particular. Definitely my lucky day! Have a .22-250 that absolutely loves this stuff!

My thanks again Sir!

Glad the powder is going to a good home!

GHETTO BLASTER

May 27, 2013
    Thanks again Eric,it was really cool to meet you and I really appreciate the powder. It's always cool to B'S with MDS members in person,there are a bunch of really great and generous people here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    lsmitty67

Latest threads

Top Bottom