FreeState Super Soaker Shoot June 8th...

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • FreeState

Ultimate Member
    Oct 31, 2010
    White Marsh
    This is another new shooting event from FreeState Gun Range. This is an individual event. Four water bottles and/or soda cans will be hung from the trolley. Each can/bottle will contain water. Shooters must pierce each bottle or can to score. Shooter can load six and have one six round backup mag/clip/speedloader. To start the event, shooters will launch the trolley and shoot until they penetrate all the containers, run out of ammo or the trolley stops at the 25 yard mark. The fastest super soaker gets the cash.

$10 Buy-in. 1st, 2nd and 3rd place shooters split the cash with the range. Come shoot on June 8, Wednesday, starting at 6PM.

Let me know if you have questions or suggestions.

Edit: We tried the event have decided that some mods to the rules are in order.

1. The trolley will start at 3 yar0\ds and end at 25 yards. Dr. Bob, the umpire, will signal the shooter to start and stop.
    2. There will be no reloads. Shooters will be allowed 10 rounds maximum.
    3. The cans/bottles are hung from a wooden piece. Hitting the wood will disqualify the shooter.
    4. Fastest time with the most bottles broken wins.
    5. $5 buy-in, not $10.
    6. Several of us did the shoot and it was REALLY fun.

See you on Wednesday, June 8th.

Last edited:

StantonCree

Watch your beer
    Jan 23, 2011
    you guys keep having great ideas. I am pissed the G/F made me take her to dinner and I missed Wednesdays log splitter. O well she look freakin amazing and it was worth it in the end hahaha :)

4g64loser

Bad influence
    Jan 18, 2007
    maryland
    trolley is some might call the target holder assembly (the thing you hang targets on that moves up and down range to achieve your desired distance).

Sweet idea FreeState. irritating that I live so far away.

QuebecoisWolf

Ultimate Member
    May 14, 2008
    Anne Arundel
    Was anyone else actually disappointed after learning that this isn't a shooting event involving Super Soakers? I think that running through an IPDA match with a water gun would have been hilarious.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    lsmitty67

Latest threads

Top Bottom