• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Polecat

R.I.P.
    Feb 4, 2008
    Southern Maryland
    Due to popular demand I am again coordinating a MDS table for this event. It is on 3 March 2012 in Waldorf. Go to the NRA website for details.
    I am planning on either a Platimum Table or just a regular table for MDS.com members only. The seating is for 8 people per table.
    Option 1.
    Platimum Table. $100 per person. That gets you a dinner ticket ($45), $125 in "bucket tickets", and a chance at the gun drawing. I need a definate "I'm in" within the next 10 days. Since I will obligate my money up front, don't have ANY doubt you are comming. I don't want to be left with your bill! BAD Karma will be on you.:tdown: I only need 5 people now to make this happen.
    Option 2.
    Regular table reserved for MDS members only. YOU buy your dinner ticket and any other stuff you want. NO "bucket tickets, no chance at a gun drawing unless you buy them your self.
    PM me for questions or details.
    Polecat

Punchabearinnamouf

High Tech Redneck
    Apr 11, 2009
    Hollywood, MD
    I can't commit 100% to Platinum, because there is a chance I may be going bird hunting in VA that weekend, but put me down for a regular.
    If I find out that I'll be free for sure I will let you know and upgrade. :thumbsup:

Mdeng

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Nov 13, 2009
    Virginia
    I can't commit 100% to Platinum, because there is a chance I may be going bird hunting in VA that weekend, but put me down for a regular.
    If I find out that I'll be free for sure I will let you know and upgrade. :thumbsup:

You better show up, the Bear wants a rematch :kicknuts:

rscia50

Jan 31, 2010
    North Myrtle South Carolina
    Hey Polecat, Put me down for 4 Platnuim seats. I will be at Babes tonight for a couple colds beverages if you would like to stop by and collect the cash. I will pm you my number if you want to meet up later. Thanks

Polecat

R.I.P.
    Feb 4, 2008
    Southern Maryland
    Hey Polecat, Put me down for 4 Platnuim seats. I will be at Babes tonight for a couple colds beverages if you would like to stop by and collect the cash. I will pm you my number if you want to meet up later. Thanks
    Thanks, but that is an hour drive one way. I will be in the area tomorrow for the St Charles Sportsmans Club annual meeting tho.
    Check your PM box.

Mdeng

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Nov 13, 2009
    Virginia

What time will you be at Babes Boys? I can pick up the cash for Lou.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Charles of the Manor

Latest threads

Top Bottom