• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DraKhen99

Professional Heckler
    Sep 30, 2013
    I'm currently in discussion with Mrs. Drakhen as to my/our availability Sunday. How long are we planning to be up there? Is this something where Mrs. Drakhen and Drakhen Jr. (toddler) can come? (I'd rather not bring them if we are expecting violence).

If someone in the know wants to PM me to keep those answers off the public part of the forum, that's fine by me.

-John

Jim12

Let Freedom Ring
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2013
    I'm just catching up here and way behind.

How did the permit get issued for a time when the venue was unavailable? Which activity was scheduled first, and who ordered the "monument moving," and when was the order given? Was it in order to disrupt the protest? Who's doing the work, and why can't it be rescheduled in order to not interrupt the protest, which was properly permitted? If not already known, there must be records available to the public. Isn't the Nov. 5 date one that is being recognized nationally?

Stoveman

TV Personality
    Patriot Picket
    Sep 2, 2013
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    I'm currently in discussion with Mrs. Drakhen as to my/our availability Sunday. How long are we planning to be up there? Is this something where Mrs. Drakhen and Drakhen Jr. (toddler) can come? (I'd rather not bring them if we are expecting violence).

If someone in the know wants to PM me to keep those answers off the public part of the forum, that's fine by me.

-John

No PM needed, you will all be fine. We have a tendency to draw the watchful eye of the Capital Police.

Event will last for no more than an hour and then we go grab a bite which is always a good time.

Boundlessdyad's little girl came to the last event and absolutely had a ball and we enjoyed having her, she's a sweetheart.

Plus I can show you some cool bruises, lol.

Stoveman

TV Personality
    Patriot Picket
    Sep 2, 2013
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    I'm just catching up here and way behind.

How did the permit get issued for a time when the venue was unavailable? Which activity was scheduled first, and who ordered the "monument moving," and when was the order given? Was it in order to disrupt the protest? Who's doing the work, and why can't it be rescheduled in order to not interrupt the protest, which was properly permitted? If not already known, there must be records available to the public. Isn't the Nov. 5 date one that is being recognized nationally?

The permit was issued last Tuesday I believe. Apparently what is going on is the removal of the base of the Taney statue scheduled to start at 7am. This was supposed to happen last Sunday but was postponed due to rain so I would say it is a classic bureaucratic foul up.

Yes, this is scheduled to happen nationally at all 50 state capitols. The shame is that the Captain has apparently taken his ball and gone home instead of throwing his efforts behind this venture. Makes me question his original motivation honestly.

DraKhen99

Professional Heckler
    Sep 30, 2013
    No PM needed, you will all be fine. We have a tendency to draw the watchful eye of the Capital Police.

Event will last for no more than an hour and then we go grab a bite which is always a good time.

Boundlessdyad's little girl came to the last event and absolutely had a ball and we enjoyed having her, she's a sweetheart.

Good to know, thanks for the info - Drakhen Jr. is only 18 months old, which will make it interesting. We'll bring a stroller and Mrs. Drakhen can walk him around or something if he gets antsy.

PS: Yeah, lemme see the bruises - I texted you a while back but hadn't heard back - how'd the MRI go?

-John

Stoveman

TV Personality
    Patriot Picket
    Sep 2, 2013
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    Good to know, thanks for the info - Drakhen Jr. is only 18 months old, which will make it interesting. We'll bring a stroller and Mrs. Drakhen can walk him around or something if he gets antsy.

PS: Yeah, lemme see the bruises - I texted you a while back but hadn't heard back - how'd the MRI go?

-John

My bad, thought I had answered everybody. PM sent.

redeemed.man

Ultimate Member
    Apr 29, 2013
    HoCo

Hoping to bring her again and the little guy this time as well. Just waiting trying to shuffle around some stuff the wife planned previously. Penelope loved it!

Jim12

Let Freedom Ring
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2013
    The permit was issued last Tuesday I believe. Apparently what is going on is the removal of the base of the Taney statue scheduled to start at 7am. This was supposed to happen last Sunday but was postponed due to rain so I would say it is a classic bureaucratic foul up.

Yes, this is scheduled to happen nationally at all 50 state capitols. The shame is that the Captain has apparently taken his ball and gone home instead of throwing his efforts behind this venture. Makes me question his original motivation honestly.

They could have easily postponed the statue base removal again, this time due to a permitted assembly taking place. Too bad the Captain didn't stand his ground.

Stoveman

TV Personality
    Patriot Picket
    Sep 2, 2013
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    They could have easily postponed the statue base removal again, this time due to a permitted assembly taking place. Too bad the Captain didn't stand his ground.

Agreed. If I were in his shoes I would have had some kind of rally by hook or by crook if for no other reason than to piss off those two jag offs at Red Maryland. :moon:

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    Although ANTIFA has basically announced they will burn President Trump out of the White House this Saturday, we expect Sunday to be pretty quiet.

We will be notifying the media that we are representing Maryland as part of 50-rallies-in-50-state-capitols from NOON to 1pm and we expect to garner some notice from sightseers with clearing skies midday.

We will be calling out Attorney General Frosh for his brainless approach to dispensing Get-Out-of-Jail-Free cards to 15-time FELONS, and calling out the Anti-gun Mommies for ignoring the wrist-slap court system and infringing on law-abiding average Marylanders instead. Just pitiful!

You don't have to hold a sign if you would prefer to hold our impressive 10-foot tall US, Maryland, Gadsden and Patriot Picket flags that we always deploy.

Our hats are off to all the fine Sidewalk Warriors joining us at NOON for an hour, and we are contemplating dropping down to City Dock to eat afterwards--but with an idea toward conducting an abbreviated "press conference" down there because it is so very busy on a Sunday. We would do it for pictures we could take with a crowd of onlookers, and for the chance that passersby will take our pictures and circulate them on Facebook on their own.

Again, the second "presser" would be like 20-30 minutes to check that box. We will also vote on whether you all would like to do this as an Open Holster appearance, which was done many years ago at City Dock.

Here are the fine people that Stoveman, Gryphon and I are so very proud to stand with, pending final arrangements:

Boundlessdyad (and maybe Little Miss Boundless?)
    swinokur
    JimBoy
    GTOGUNNER
    AdolphOliverBush
    Raineman
    SquareGrouper
    Welder516
    Buellsfurn
    Hodgepodge
    Drakhen99 (with the DrahKen99 crew?)
    ZenMonkey
    Mr. Ed
    John From MD
    and EL1227 on duty as our media producer

Come on, and punch that Patriot Picket ticket on a rare Sunday outing and join this awesome 2A fraternity. You'll be home for the NFL game you swore you wouldn't watch no mo...LOL.

Last edited:

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    Roger that, and congrats to Stoveman, Gryphon and Zen on their new short-wave licenses. We will be doing a shake-out of our new radios on Sunday, too.

EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010
    EL1227 on duty as our media producer ... Topical

Calling out Frosh for his OpEd in the B'More Sun.
    "Bump stocks are devices that make semi-automatic machine guns fully automatic."

"Sure, let’s outlaw bump stocks. But we act at our peril to think, even for a moment, that such action is enough"

Attachments

• Fully Automatic.JPG
      Fully Automatic.JPG
      101.7 KB · Views: 283

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    bara4033

Latest threads