• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JohnnyE

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 18, 2013
    MoCo
    If you make a post to his page and can take a screen shot, do it. Then if your post disappears later, you have a before-and-after situation, and you have evidence of censorship. With your screen shot, you're less likely to be stuck in a "he-said, she-said" situation.

JAD

Nov 22, 2012
    Pasadena, MD
    His Facebook page is hysterical. EVERY posting calls him on his baloney. LOL. It must annoy him to no end that he cant keep us off it.

Mooseman

R.I.P.- Hooligan #4
    Jan 3, 2012
    Western Maryland
    We are logging into the correct page but all post from the last 3 -4 days are gone and can not respond or make a post , I guess Brian is against free speech we just sent him a email and plan on calling his office this week. Keep up the heat folks he is feeling the pressure and wants to think we are not serious and will just fade away Brian Baby you are so wrong. You have now made me and others even more determined to defeat you.

We know he does not believe in the Second Amendment. It is not a stretch to think that he does not believe in the First Amendment as well.

Atlantic Firearms.com

Industry Partner
    Jul 31, 2011
    We need as many people as possible to post on his page and let him know politely we do not agree with his Utopian Dream of Peace , Love and Rock N Roll . Deleting post is a Cowardly act by a elected official it shows we are making our point but we must press on harder. We had made approx 12 postings in several different areas and they are all gone and can not post more since smarty pants has banned us. This is the fight of our lives and Brian & Marty are not done pulling tricks out of their bag. The Enemy we face is driven by a hardcore Ideology and owns the bully pulpit however we are the People of this State and will be heard.

Brooklyn

I stand with John Locke.
    Jan 20, 2013
    Plan D? Not worth the hassle.
    Just a question. On his public page, isn't he representing the office? If he is deleting posts, isn't that censorship, and violating your 1A rights? If he is doing any of that on a publicly funded computer, I would think it would be even worse.

You might want to document as much as possible, and see what someone that knows civil rights law has to say about it. I think the same thing happened with the York PA police deleting pro 2A comments a few years ago.

Its known as creating a public forum. Not sure if he did that. Screen shot as much as you can.

Saf or MSI may know,but their a bit busy at the moment:lol2:

trailman

Nov 15, 2011
    Frederick
    I think Frosh can be attacked politicly and dis-credited. Namely on his voting record. example: he voted nay for a bill in 2006 that would establish minimum mandatory sentencing for sex offenders, yet he claims today to be pushing gun control in the name of public safety. If he corners anyone in testimony, it could be effective to fire back and ask him why he voted against public safety in 2006.

Anyone know what that bill was?

Whitevan

Oct 14, 2010
    It looks like Raskin has deleted his FB page all the way back to 2011. Trying for the same with Frosh.

paullwaull

Oct 2, 2012
    A man at the rally came up to a group of us in line and chatted us up about Frosh. Please help me figure this out, he said that because Frosh was a lawyer he could not, by Maryland law, sit as the chair on the committee or draft legislation or something along these lines and he was breaking the law by doing so and that we needed to find someone willing to draft a letter stating such and have it legally pursued. I now wish I would have gotten more info but I was thinking more about my testimony if I actually got in to give it. In an effort to follow every angle I thought this could be followed up on.

I remember that guy too. He cited something about moral misconduct I believe.

RedWolf762

Jan 18, 2013
    Freedom
    Anyone know what that bill was?

HB2 in 2006
    Here is a summary: Vote to pass a bill that sets a mandatory minimum sentence of 25 years in prison, without parole, for first degree rape of a minor under 13 years old and a mandatory minimum sentence of five years, but not more than 20 years, in prison for second degree rape of a minor under 13 years old. The bill also changes registration requirements for all offenders, changes monitoring requirements for violent sexual offenders and child sexual offenders who are released from prison to include use of new technology such as GPS, and creates a Sexual Offender Advisory Board to monitor the effectiveness of the State's sexual offender laws.

Frosh voted against it...

tc617

USN Sub Vet
    Jan 12, 2012
    Yuma, Arizona
    Someone could create a Brian Frosh fan page and you can post anything you want on it.

The name could be "Maryland Gun-Owner's Brian Frosh Fan Page"

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JackW

Latest threads

Top Bottom