FUDDS, Geezers, Boomers Rejoice! Free State Corvette Weekend to return to Ocean City next November

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MaxVO2

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter

MaxVO2

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    No doubt.

So you are cleaning up your white New Balance too?

:innocent0

****I usually wear Nike Metcon 4's... Good compromise between stability and mobility in a CrossFit shoe... I wear them in black or camo.

The white New Balance are what old dudes wear when their bunions and plantar fasciitis start flaring up from their swollen feet!

Lotta old folks at that Corvette meetup for sure! Usually the only guys that can afford the newer ones.. :lol:

metcon4.jpg
    metcon42.png

ezracer

Certified Gun Nut
    Jul 27, 2012
    Behind enemy lines...
    That's some of my nicknames, FUDD, geezer, boomer. Love 'vettes .....love Mustangs more.

BTW , ain't a damn thing wrong with New Balance. Wearing them right now!!
    :lol:

NB.jpg

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    Lotta old folks at that Corvette meetup for sure! Usually the only guys that can afford the newer ones.. :lol:

Either old guys at peak earning just before retiring , or made good retirement investments. OR old guys , because they bought them used back in the '80s , when prices were only normal high, before they became insane

My controlling parameter in sneakers , is to actually fit my feet

Sz 14.5 isn't a thing , and in many brands that offer extended sizes , their 14 will be just a little too small , but the 15 floop s like clown shoes . So I"m on the search for a brand and style that is either a 14 that runs a half size large , or a 15 runs half size small .

There was a particular Rebock that was just right . But alas , Rebook is all but defunct now .

chuck

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 1, 2016
    Anne Arundel
    ****That's hilarious and SO true. There are several classic car get togethers in my area and it is mostly old guys now. Younger guys tend to not be as into cars, unless they are exotics or EV's, or both.
    I went into a big rant about why millennial and younger aren't into cars anymore, which I won't repeat. It boils down to this. My uncles used to get a balcony on Baltimore Ave during Cruisin so they can watch the burnouts. Now your car gets towed and you are out $2000 just for having a non-stock muffler.

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    Even though they're not the same thing, and not my taste , they 'yutes with their ricer/ tuner cars would count as their own flavor of Car Guys .

MaxVO2

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Rice Rockets and Stanced VWs?

****Generally no. There are some cool VW restored vans though on occasion, as well as other older cars (Packers, Studebakers, Model T, older Bugatti, DeLoreans, etc..) Different crowd in Potomac and Mclean I guess. Lots of exotics.

Sunny day cars I guess - people with some disposable income perhaps, or good savers/coupon clippers, etc.. :lol:

sunny2.jpg
    Screenshot 2023-12-28 093307.png
    bugatti.jpg

IMG_3447.JPG

IMG_3457.JPG
    IMG_3501.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mikeymike88