• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • StillServing

I know NOTHING !
    Feb 1, 2011
    Calvert County
    I live in St Leonard and last night when I came home around 8:15, there were at least 3 sheriffs cars in my small neighborhood of cul de sacs. They were telling some of the residents to stay in thier houses and had K9s out, as well as a flyover for awhile from the helicopter.
    When I finally went to bed there were still sheriffs cars patrolling and shining thier spot lights into yards with occasional foot patrols.
    I heard a rumor that they were looking for a recently released convict who had beat up some woman pretty bad and had run from the cops. They chased him into my neighborhood and believe he tried to break into at least one house.
    Has anyone else heard anything or have anymore info?

BradMacc82

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Aug 17, 2011
    Haven't heard anything like that, but if that's true, I pity the poor bastard.

Marshmallow

Feb 4, 2012
    I live off broomes island, heard about it yesterday. Didn't know it was a fugitive though.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

StillServing

I know NOTHING !
    Feb 1, 2011
    Calvert County
    NEW INFO......
    I heard this afternoon it was a guy just out of prison for beating the crap out of his wife. She had an ex-parte on him. Upon release, he contacted her and she called the cops. Cops responded and somehow it ended up in my neighborhood. He tried to break into at least one house to avoid the cops. They suspended the search of the neighborhood late last night.
    I guess the idiot didn't know that they knew who he was or something because he was due in court today and when he showed up they arrested him and locked him back up.

BradMacc82

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Aug 17, 2011
    Culvert is definitely a fitting title.

Hopefully criminals keep getting dumber, it'll make police work soo much easier.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JackW

Latest threads

Top Bottom