• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • fabsroman

Ultimate Member
    Mar 14, 2009
    Winfield/Taylorsville in Carroll
    Wal-Mart has some inventory issues if you ask me. If they can stock shelves like that all over the country but not in Maryland, they are losing out on the opportunity to turn over inventory and make a profit. You would think that with inventory systems being what they are today they would be able to keep product flowing to the places where there is the most demand. Think I would crap myself if I went to a Wal-Mart in Maryland and saw the cabinet that full. Heck, finding hunting rifle ammo isn't that easy in the Wal-Marts around me. Luckily, I reload for that stuff and have plenty of bullets, brass, and primers.

FFMike

Ultimate Member
    Feb 4, 2010
    Howard County
    Looks like the wall at Dicks I in Glen Burnie the last time I was there a few weeks ago.... Matter of fact the last several times I have been there they have had a wide variety of target ammo in different manufacturers and in many calibers. Prices averaged from the Wally World price to slightly above Wally World.

ebxgsxr

Apr 3, 2011
    near BWI
    the Walmart near me on washington blvd never has anything. the times i have stopped at the walmart in glen burnie it has been bare too.

rmiddle

Ultimate Member
    Sep 8, 2012
    Cleveland, TN
    In California!

My buddy flew out to California and Walmart shelves are full of ammo..

I was just in Severn Walmart over the weekend and I talked to one of the staff. At the time they still had a lots of everything but .22lr. What .22lr they had gotten in was sold out in under an hour. What I am seeing in the local stores seems to be mirrored on-line. You can get most ammo except for .22lr. Pricing can be a little spotty with the cheaper stuff being harder to find but it is out there. .22lr is still hard to find at under .10 cents a round and many times when you can find it you are limited to 1 box.

Thanks
    Robert

Natty

May 11, 2013
    Eldersburg, MD
    Funny thing is, they put up new signs in our Eldersburg Walmart saying "Customers are limited to 3 boxes of 22LR" but left up the old signs saying "All ammo sales are limited to 3 boxes".

I'm guessing since supplies are loosening up they came out with a new policy allowing you to buy as many boxes of ammo as you want except for 22LR, but the people working the department didn't take down the old sign. Otherwise, why put up a new sign saying specifically that 22LR ammo is limited to three boxes?

So no change for us until someone gets a clue.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    nexgen98

Latest threads

Top Bottom