• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 240 towles

master of puppets
    Mar 31, 2009
    ?
    found this on youtube, look at the comments.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sMZl9UVVZpA

This guy on youtube made an illegal SBR and posted a video, everyone in the whole world it seems is trying to talk sense to him, but it is not working..

just some of the funny comments...

jamey123456789
    I ADDED A STOCK TO MY GSG5 PISTOL BECAUSE IT LOOKS COOL WITH IT AND IT WAS EASY TO DO ANYONE CAN DO IT BY REMOVING ON PIN

phishintube
    is it 2 or 4 hundred for the register?

Jamie:i don't know i think it was free with the gun

okfirearms
    Have you filled out a Form 4 for that gun? If not, you'd better take your vids down and get that done or the ATF will come knockin . . . if you bought it private sale (from a friend) that is ILLEGAL as it as an NFA weapon (if he made it on a Form 1). Just checking, you could be in a world of hurt.

Jamey:who are you all the internet police , i don't have to answer to you

Jamey :22 cal are exempt

Jamey :THIS GUN WAS A PISTOL NOW ITS A RIFLE

Jamey:This gun is only a .22 cal. you guys don't know what your talking about.

Jamey: I'm thinking of installing a foreward vertical grip on this gun also is that illegal too.

Jamey:I don't have to tell you if I have a permit for that weapon. I modified it myself. I also modified 6 other guns .

Jamey:first this gun is like illegal in 13 states but not my state end of decussion i am a gun guru

Jamey: i built this gun myself from parts it is not illegal in my state so let the A T F come i'm good to go

Outerplanetfilms
    From an ATF agent and a FFL. Your gun is illegal as ****. The barrel must be 16 inches long unless you paid the $200 tax and got a stamp which you didn't get. I am just helping you out here since you are committing a felony

Jamey:you are illegal i ain't removing the stock

Jamey:that gun has a 16 in barrel just can't tell from the camera angle

KRAUTKICKER
    I see. Just asking, what technology do you use to make 7.1 inches of barrel invisible?

Jamey:this gun is legal and registered as a rifle, not a pistol, i made it myself , in the u.s.a. you are still allowed to build your own gun aare you not? I'M kind of a gun guru so i know these things

Jamey: this is a level 6 firearm which is legal in my state

A1Uni

Ultimate Member
    Aug 28, 2012
    Just the kind of lunatic that the anti-gun folks use against us.....great.

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    The classic threads were a hoot to reread , but the OP takes the prize on the strength of self-incrimination by pic evidence.

amoebicmagician

Samopal Goblin
    Dec 26, 2012
    Columbia, MD
    he could be a class 3 dealer, then he can manufacture whatever he wants without filing paperwork since it's then classified as a "representative example for dealer use only"

But I don't think this guy has any class 3 FFL

Kingjamez

Gun Builder
    Oct 22, 2009
    Fairfax, VA
    No way this guy is a SOT, none. His latest comment says his (caps are his) "GSG5 PISTOL looks much cooler with a stock on it".

-Jim

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Scot2024

Latest threads

Top Bottom