• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jhason

Jan 29, 2009
    MontCo
    Hey guys I have real itching to get a Glock 20 and have already visited Atlantic Guns to get a feel if it would fit my hands. The grip is definitely larger than my G23 but manageable. Before I purchase this I'd like to get a few rounds down range. I already called Gilberts and they don't have one as a rental.

Not sure if they are any folks that have a membership at Gilberts who also own a G20. If you happen to have one would you be willing for me to shoot a few rounds? I'll pick up the tab for the ammo of course. I also have a Sig P226 in 22LR and a RRA entry tactical m4 AR 15 if you want to shoot them.

Thanks,
    Jhason

boricuamaximus

Ultimate Member
    Dec 27, 2008
    I dont have a G20 but I have membership at Gilberts. I think I might have a few free passes if not it's $15 (think)

JKrew

Jul 2, 2008
    If you can't find anyone there who has one, you could also try Cresap. There are more people from here who go there I think, and it's not too far away (assuming you're near Gilbert's).

jhason

Jan 29, 2009
    MontCo
    I definitely would be willing to go there as well. I've heard alot of good things from them.

Jhason
    If you can't find anyone there who has one, you could also try Cresap. There are more people from here who go there I think, and it's not too far away (assuming you're near Gilbert's).

JeepDriver

Self confessed gun snob
    Aug 28, 2006
    White Marsh
    I know it's a hike up to Timonium, but Continental has a G20 rental.

I own a G20SF. Great pistol. Even shooting the full power Double Tap loads it's very easy to control.

I hated to add another calber, but the 10mm is just one of those calibers that's a must have!

If you are still in the market when the next shoot comes up in DelMarVA I'll be there and you can shoot it. (Just remind me, my memory is total shit!)

I know it looks like every other Glock, but trust me, when you pull the trigger, she stands out! I added a 24# recoil spring, steel guide rod, extended slide stop and a set of Meprolights. The gun is almost truely perfection. All I need is a 3# connector.

standard.jpg

Jimbob2.0

Ultimate Member
    Feb 20, 2008
    Might want to try a G20 SF (slim frame), the standard 20 is way to big I have been itching to try the SF. As I can handle my EAA in 10mm easily.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JackW

Latest threads

Top Bottom