• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CharlieFoxtrot

Industry Partner
    Sep 30, 2007
    Foothills of Appalachia
    I just went through this looking for an OWB for my G48. I started with a Vedder lightdraw (I have a Vedder IWB and really like it). Try as I might to like it I didn’t. IMO the belt loops were too low- closer to the muzzle if that makes sense. Even though I have an excellent belt I felt like the placement of the belt loops allowed the grip of the pistol to keep flopping out away from my body and not concealing well. So next I tried the Bravo concealment OWB. Definitely cheaper but a step down in quality. This pulls it closer to me. The pistol was really tight in it though. Had to back the tension screw almost all the way off to get a smooth draw. So I’ll give it a month or two and reevaluate. Hope this helps.

CaptainAwesome

Jun 1, 2013
    Pikesville MD
    I just went through this looking for an OWB for my G48. I started with a Vedder lightdraw (I have a Vedder IWB and really like it). Try as I might to like it I didn’t. IMO the belt loops were too low- closer to the muzzle if that makes sense. Even though I have an excellent belt I felt like the placement of the belt loops allowed the grip of the pistol to keep flopping out away from my body and not concealing well. So next I tried the Bravo concealment OWB. Definitely cheaper but a step down in quality. This pulls it closer to me. The pistol was really tight in it though. Had to back the tension screw almost all the way off to get a smooth draw. So I’ll give it a month or two and reevaluate. Hope this helps.
    OWB
    IWB
    IMO
    LOL

I agree the Vedder OWB is too low.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    roth405