Nov 14, 2010

Attachments

• McAuliff BS 1st.JPG
      McAuliff BS 1st.JPG
      16.5 KB · Views: 240

ryan_j

Ultimate Member
    Aug 6, 2013
    He's a flaming liar. He changed to the Republicans solely to ride Giuliani's coattails into office. He was a Democrat before then. What a lying piece of crap he is.

Well, Reagan was a democrat too... :innocent0

That said, Bloomberg never really got that bad until his 3rd term. The first two terms were actually kinda OK when he focused mostly on fiscal issues. But the third term he really got into being a control freak.

Well, Reagan was a democrat too... :innocent0

That said, Bloomberg never really got that bad until his 3rd term. The first two terms were actually kinda OK when he focused mostly on fiscal issues. But the third term he really got into being a control freak.

You must be kidding. NYC police ticketed people for sitting on milk crates in 2003.

http://www.nydailynews.com/archives/news/ticket-crate-idea-bloomberg-article-1.666760

and

http://www.ny1.com/content/news/30372/bronx-resident-gets-a-ticket-for-sitting-on-milk-crate

RustinRifle55

Feb 24, 2013
    St. James MD
    There was one exit poll in Virginia that said there was very low turn out of gun owners who actually voted yesterday. Shame on gun owners.....we only have to hope this doesn't happen in Mary-land in 2014.

sako204

Nov 7, 2012
    What will the liberals whine about when UBC don't do a d**n thing to reduce crime?

First, we must recognize that their goal is NOT to reduce crime; therefore, they will rub their hands together with glee and ask, "How can we fool them and steal more of their rights, again?"

Lemon328i

Mar 21, 2010
    My answer to people who think the "Universal" background check for gun ownership is a good idea has been to ask them "Why not make it a background check for EVERYONE in America?". Almost invariably, liberals see THAT as an invasion of privacy and an erosion of rights, which is a familiar mantra to those of us who know how to think logically.

MDNavyVet

Mar 25, 2013
    PG County
    What will the liberals whine about when UBC don't do a d**n thing to reduce crime?

They don't care about reducing crime. They care about making it harder and harder for anyone to own a firearm until finally they will have reached their goal. Their strategy is long term. What happened in Maryland and now Virginia is just one more step in a long war strategy to reach their goal.

Brooklyn

I stand with John Locke.
    Jan 20, 2013
    Plan D? Not worth the hassle.
    My answer to people who think the "Universal" background check for gun ownership is a good idea has been to ask them "Why not make it a background check for EVERYONE in America?". Almost invariably, liberals see THAT as an invasion of privacy and an erosion of rights, which is a familiar mantra to those of us who know how to think logically.

Be carefull some liberals will sign-on to that..

At least in MD.

Don't forget every government worker already has-- some are pissed of by it, many have given up. Some even like the idea..

But ... the " I had to loose my rights so so should everyone else" factor is a real issue.

tomh

Jul 21, 2008
    I was about to buy property in VA to get out of Maryland. Now I'm not so sure. Seems the same anti-2A disease is seeping into VA now as well.

abean4187

Ultimate Member
    Apr 16, 2013
    They don't care about reducing crime. They care about making it harder and harder for anyone to own a firearm until finally they will have reached their goal. Their strategy is long term. What happened in Maryland and now Virginia is just one more step in a long war strategy to reach their goal.

From what I can gather, liberals only care about mass shootings. If there were 1,000,000 gun murders a year in the inner cities they wouldn’t give a crap but once white people start getting shot by a guy with an “Assault rifle” :puke: people lose their minds.

Tyeraxus

Ultimate Member
    May 15, 2012
    East Tennessee
    There was one exit poll in Virginia that said there was very low turn out of gun owners who actually voted yesterday. Shame on gun owners.....we only have to hope this doesn't happen in Mary-land in 2014.

Yeah, the media for a week tells people that the guy that wants to ban firearms is up by double-digits, and you expect gun owners to tell the nice many with a clipboard asking who you voted for to actually tell the truth?

That was my counter-offer to the libs on WaPo - make universal background checks UNIVERSAL. Everybody gets run through a NICS check with they get any kind of gov't ID. You want to buy a gun, you show your ID, and it says whether you passed or not. Strange, nobody liked the idea.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    lsmitty67

Latest threads

Top Bottom