• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 2flhun

Ultimate Member
    Apr 4, 2009
    Mont Co
    Katz is a long time Mayor
    Sesma and Maraffa have been on the council for a while.

I have interacted with Sesma in the past at a couple of community watch meetings. He pulled me aside after I voiced my concerns / complaints about the neighborhood that I lived in at that time. He pulled in a G'burg Detective and the community police officer to listen to me. After the second meeting, the G'burg PD and MOCO PD began patrolling heavily, the BS in the neighborhood slowed down considerably. I my opinion, he is a good guy.

Katz is the long time Mayor, business owner in old town. Mixed feelings on him as Mayor. Old Town is a mess, it took the city a while to acknowledge a gang problem, the actions of some city employees were ignored, downplayed for a long time. it might be time for a change. Someone to go toe to toe with the City Manager and developers

Maraffa seems to be dedicated. I have not followed him as much. I do run in to him at the gas station that we both use.

I have not followed G'burg politics closely for a couple of years since moving to Germantown.

What will be sad is that maybe 10% of the G'burg registered voters will turn out.

Hellphish

Aug 28, 2007
    Rockville
    Katz is a long time Mayor
    Sesma and Maraffa have been on the council for a while.

I have interacted with Sesma in the past at a couple of community watch meetings. He pulled me aside after I voiced my concerns / complaints about the neighborhood that I lived in at that time. He pulled in a G'burg Detective and the community police officer to listen to me. After the second meeting, the G'burg PD and MOCO PD began patrolling heavily, the BS in the neighborhood slowed down considerably. I my opinion, he is a good guy.

Katz is the long time Mayor, business owner in old town. Mixed feelings on him as Mayor. Old Town is a mess, it took the city a while to acknowledge a gang problem, the actions of some city employees were ignored, downplayed for a long time. it might be time for a change. Someone to go toe to toe with the City Manager and developers

Maraffa seems to be dedicated. I have not followed him as much. I do run in to him at the gas station that we both use.

I have not followed G'burg politics closely for a couple of years since moving to Germantown.

What will be sad is that maybe 10% of the G'burg registered voters will turn out.
    thats is a great mayor:thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Scot2024

Latest threads

Top Bottom