• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gazingwa

Van Down By The River
    Jan 24, 2013
    Sussex County, DE
    And it can stay on their shelves at that price. .50-.60/round plus tax is too much. They also have 250ct 45 UMC for $129, it's 109 at Walmart. I don't know why I even bother checking that store any more.

The sphinx

Ultimate Member
    Jun 27, 2013
    Delaware
    And it can stay on their shelves at that price. .50-.60/round plus tax is too much. They also have 250ct 45 UMC for $129, it's 109 at Walmart. I don't know why I even bother checking that store any more.

I agree with you I don't know why I bother with them. The firearms department in that store sucks. I went there a few weeks ago to check for ammo and was looking to buy another glock. They always have a ton of the same 223 ammo but I won't pay the price for it. They never have 762x39 either. So I went to look at the pistols and at the time it was not busy. About 10 minutes later I wanted to check out a glock. I stood there for 15-20 minutes never even got a "can I help you" or anything. They started to get busy and still no help. I said **** this and left. They lost a firearm sale due to the piss poor service. I wound up getting the pistol elsewhere for 100$ cheaper. I remember going in there prior to 10/1 and listening to the bull shit they would tell people to get them to agree to the purchase and of course the rancid backlog. Think I'll stick to supporting the locals

Safetech

I open big metal boxes
    May 28, 2011
    Dundock
    I stood there for 15-20 minutes never even got a "can I help you" or anything. They started to get busy and still no help. I said **** this and left. They lost a firearm sale due to the piss poor service. I wound up getting the pistol elsewhere for 100$ cheaper.

Silver linings!
    :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    tharper429

Latest threads

Top Bottom